24. Dumb Fight

Days passed, weeks passed, months passed. Jungmi got super close with Kim brothers [I don't know if it makes sense or not]
In these days she enjoyed mostly with Jungkook, Lisa, Rosè, Yuri, Sungho and Minjun.
Well with Sungho and Minjun....... They approached her after they observed that Jungmi started ignoring them and they even had a "small argument" because of that topic.

*Few months ago*

Jungmi was taking books from her locker that's when Minjun came towards her.

Minun: Yaah Jungmi! I am seeing from many days that you are ignoring us! Will you like to tell the reason miss?

He said and just then Sungho arrived at the spot.

Sungho: Yaah! I told not to scold her directly!

Jungmi ignored them and started walking towards her class with blank face.

Minjun/Sungho: Now where are you going? I/he was talking to you.

They said in unison and looked at each other with "weird" face.

Jungmi wanted to laugh at them so badly but controlled her laugh and looked at them.

Jungmi: what do you both want?

She asked them blankly.

Sungho: tell why are you ignoring both of us?

Jungmi: I don't know....

Minjun: Jungmi please. Did we made any mistake? If you won't tell then how are we supposed to fix it?

Jungmi: I already said, I. don't. know.

She said pressurising her words.

Sungho: stop it Jungmi! You aren't dumb to ignore us without any reason!

Sungho said loosing his patience level while Jungmi looked at them blankly.

Jungmi: look Sungho don't irritate me.....

Although she said it but deep inside she was hurt by her own words towards her friends.

Minjun: ok so now we are irritating!? That's fine Kim Jungmi! Atleast you told the reason! Now we will not irritate you anymore!!

Yuri, who was passing by them heard their talk.

Yuri: yaah, why are you 3 fighting?

Jungmi/Minjun: Ask to him/her!

Yuri: what happened Sungho?

Sungho: Jungmi was ignoring us from past few days--

Yuri: yeah, I also noticed that.

Sungho: Will you let me speak!?

Yuri: ok ok sorry.

Sungho: yeah so she was ignoring us from past few days and when we asked her 'what happened' she said we are irritating!

Jungmi: I didn't said that I ignored you because you are irritating! You were irritating me now by asking the same question again and again!

Minjun/Sungho: BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT!!

Jungmi: don't you dare to shout at me!

But Minjun and Sungho didn't listened her making Jungmi more angry.

Minjun: I don't know how Lisa noona, Rosè noona and Yuri are friends with a dumbhead like you!

Yuri: ok Minjun that's enough!