7. Normal Day?

It's been 2 weeks since Jung Mi started to live with Kim Brothers or should say her brothers. She became comfortable with them. Jung Mi and Jk are like best buddies now. Not to forget she also got comfortable with Rosé and Lisa. The group of 3 girls and  they are like sisters. Her life was truly changed..........
She got friends, brothers, love, happiness and not to forget a home, a family.
Today was weekend so let's see what our characters are doing.

Jung Mi woke up by the sound of alarm. She went to the bathroom and took a good shower. She came out of the bathroom and changed into her casual clothes.

 She came out of the bathroom and changed into her casual clothes

She went down to hear Jin's rapping. He was angry because Jungkook and Taehyung played game whole night.
She went to Yoongi who was sitting on sofa and enjoying the show.

Jung Mi: Good morning hyung...

Yoongi smiled and wished her back.

Jung Mi: Why he is angry?

She said while pointing at Jin.

Yoongi: well these two brats deserved it. They were playing video games whole night.

He said while pointing at Jk and Taehyung.
Jung Mi giggled a bit which got noticed by 3 brothers who were busy in their own world.

Jin: Oh Mimi when you came?

Jin said while Taehyung and Jungkook glared at her for making fun of them.

Jung Mi: Just now hyung.

She said while smiling.
And here he goes again.

Jin: look how good she is. And here you two older then her then also can't understand anything properly. She is your younger sister, think once what you are doing. What will she learn from you? Huh??

And blah blah blah.
Jung Mi was controlling her laugh where as the two brothers were continuously glaring at her for making more trouble for them.

Jung Mi: ohh... Hyung I am hungry let's eat breakfast.

Jin: ok Mimi go and call Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin and you two go and get ready I want you both here in 10 minutes.

He said while glaring at Jk and Taehyung whereas they glared back but at Jung Mi. The poor girl nervously smiled while Yoongi who was noticing all these said to Jungkook and Taehyung.

Yoongi: you both stop glaring at her and go to your room.

Jungkook: I will see you later brat.

He said whispering to her hoping no one heard.

Yoongi: I can hear you clearly Kim Jungkook. Better go to your room otherwise I will call Jin hyung. You already lost your 4 minutes in 10 minutes which were given by Jin hyung.

Hearing this they widened their eyes and ran to their room while Jung Mi also went to call others.

They ate their breakfast in peace.