22. Birthday

*28 November__ Sunday*
*Kim mansion*
[Note: I just chose random date, it's not my birth date and if its not yours, you can imagine your birth date]

The day came. Most awaited day for Kim brothers, but was opposite for Jungmi. Today was the day Kim Hyunsik(kim brothers and Jungmi's real father) gave Jungmi to Lee Daejung, of course she didn't remembered that, but she remembered one thing. Her eomma, Lee Jiwoo (Daejung's wife) died the same day. The day her appa started abusing her, the day she hated most.

After Jungkook shouted at her, she always tried her best to avoid Jungkook, not because she was angry oh him, but because she didn't wanted to annoy him.

Now let's see. Will she enjoy this day with her brothers.....

Jungmi woke up by someone shaking her excitedly. She groaned and opened her eyes and saw Taehyung standing there.

Jungmi: Aah! What happened hyung? It's still early. Today is Sunday. Let me sleep.....

She covered herself with blanket.

Tae: oh come on Mimi. It's your birthday. Let's enjoy, don't be lazy.

Jungmi: it's just my birthday hyung. What so special about that?..... Ok, I don't wanna sleep anymore now. Let me take bath then I will come downstairs.

Tae: ok come fast.....

Jungmi went towards her bathroom and brushed her teeth. After brushing her teeth she took a good 15 minutes shower. She came out of her bathroom and wore clothes.

 She came out of her bathroom and wore clothes

(Hope you liked)

She went downstairs and saw her brothers sitting in living room.

Jungmi: Good morning hyung......

Kim brothers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!

Jungmi got startled and flinched a bit because she was expecting a simple good morning, not a shout of happy birthday.
She awkwardly smiled at them.

Jungmi: T-Thank you...

She said nervously because she didn't heard those words from past more than 9 years until something clicked her mind. She didn't told them her birthday yet. So how did they knew?

Jungmi: wait a minute. How do you know it's my birthday?

Hoseok: we just know everything about you....

He said shrugging his shoulders.

Jungmi: o-ok. Let's eat breakfast.

Jin: yes let's go....

They went towards dining table and sat on their seats.
They ate their breakfast while talking to each other while Jungmi stayed silent thinking of the ways she will ask permission to go somewhere from them.

Namjoon: Mimi why are you so silent?

Jungmi came out of her thoughts and spoke.

Jungmi: uh yeah hyung? You said something?