37. Time's Game

*Next Day*
*With Kim brothers*
*8_PM*

Jimin was heading towards his mother's room although he didn't wanted but as Jungkook told him about yesterday's incident he went there unwantedly.
He knocked on the door and entered inside when he heard a small come in.

(Credit to original owner)

He walked towards bed and stood there with his hand folded while looking down.

Jimin: How are you?

Yuwon: Where were you yesterday?

Jimin: Somewhere.

Yuwon: I know where were you.

Jimin rolled his eyes listening to her.

Jimin: So if you know then why are you wasting your time by asking it?

Yuwon: Behave Son. You are standing infront of your mother.

Jimin: Son and Mother my foot.

He mumbled under his breath.

Yuwon: Did you said something?

Jimin: Yes. If you are done then can I go? I asked you a simple question that how are you and here you started questioning me.

Yuwon scoffed at him.

Yuwon: You want to go? To find that bitch again?

Jimin finally looked at her with eyes full of hatred.

Jimin: So what? What if I am going to find her? And mind your words before speaking mom, she is my sister.

Yuwon: And I'm your mother. I gave birth to you all. You should listen to me, obey me and respect me, not her.

Jimin groaned in annoyance.

Jimin: If you are done with your venomous words then I'm going.

Yuwon: You will not go find her.

Jimin: I will. And let's see who will stop me. I came here thinking that I would ask about your health but who thought you will make my morning worst.

He stomped out of the room after saying that.

Yuwon: COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW JIMIN!

She shouted but Jimin ignored her and went downstairs.

Yuwon: I swear to god if I would be able to walk then I would have told you all...

Jimin walked towards Jin's room and knocked on it. He entered inside when he heard 'come in' from inside.

Jimin: Are you coming with me or should I go alone?

Jin: I will come, but eat breakfast first.

Jimin: I don't want. I will eat outside.

Jin frowned hearing him.