27. Court

Jimin: sorry my foot!

Jin: Shut up Jimin!

Jimin: How can I hyung!? That officer is suspecting our Mimi for no reason!

Jin: How you can be so sure that it is for no reason?

They all were shocked listening to his words.

Jk: What are you saying? Are you believing that officer over your own sister hyung!?

Jin: don't shout kook. I am not saying that I am believing him. And Mimi

He said and looked towards her.

Jin: By any chance, are you involved in this mess even for 1%?

Jungmi immediately shooked her head in denial. Till now tears were already formed in her eyes.

Jungmi: Hyung I didn't do anything...

Jin: hmm.

He said while nodding his head.

Jin: Now come and eat the dinner.

They all went at dining room and ate their dinner in silence.
Everyone went in their room except Jungmi and Jin.

Jungmi: hyung please believe me. I am not involved into this.

Jin smiled and caressed her head.

Jin: I know. I beleive you baby.

Jungmi also smiled at him

Jungmi: good night hyung.

She said and ran to her room to sleep.

Jin: I wish they find the real culprit soon, so my little one will be out of it...

He whispered to himself and went towards his room.

Few days passed within a blink. Jungmi was repeatedly called to the court including other 5 girls who were the suspect. However, each and everything they tried to proof Jungmi innocent, it turned out opposite. Whatever they will show in the court, it will come round and round, and again the main suspect would be Jungmi. But, was it really her? Was Jungmi the girl who killed the couple? Let's see...

*23_November*
*At court*

Judge: As per the new evidences our suspect on Kim Jungmi is growing more. It is not officially proved yet, but Kim Jungmi will be under the eyes of law and if she tries to leave the city before conclusion then she will be arrested. The next hearing regarding Gangnam-gu's case will be on 28 November.

*Outside*

Jimin: What is even happening? I don't care who is the murderer or who's not, I just want my Mimi to be out of these things!

He yelled at Choi Ha Joon who was standing infront of him. Mr. Choi, lawyer of Jungmi, who is handling the case on behalf of Jungmi.

Mr. Choi: I am sorry Mr. Kim, but I am trying my best.

Jimin: This is your best!? Let me remind you Mr. Choi, your best haven't done one thing good for us.

Jin: Stop it Jimin! Let's go home for now.

The news of Jungmi being one of the suspects also reached to her friends, however they were supporting her fully. Not only her friends but her whole school supported her because they knew Kim Jungmi can't even kill a single ant, how can she even kill 2 people?
A quote said "Sometimes strangers are more helpful than your own blood" and that's what happening in her life. The day, the very first day Jungmi was called at the court, Jin was the first one to behave differently with her. Second time when she was called Namjoon and Hoseok behaved wierd too. That was followed by Taehyung and Yoongi on next hearing. Everyone started acting cold towards her except Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook? Because he wasn't going to repeat the same mistake again. And Jimin? He was not going to believe anything stupid, which he knew his sister can't do.
Next hearing will be on 28 November, means Jungmi's birthday. All were tensed in what will that day bring to them.

Kim siblings reached home in silence. Yoongi was the first one to enter the mansion followed by Jin, Hoseok Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungmi and Jimin were the last one to get out of the Car. Jimin was also going inside the mansion until Jungmi stopped him.

Jungmi: Minnie oppa...

He turned around and looked at her.

Jimin: hmm.

Jungmi: You too hate me right?

Jimin's eyes widened in shock listening to her words as he quickly hugged her.

Jimin: Who told you that Mimi? I can't even think of  hating you.

Jungmi hugged him back tightly and bursted into tears.

Jungmi: I-I swear o-oppa, I-I didn't k-killed anyone...

Jimin: I know baby, I believe you. My little sister can't kill anyone.

He said while rubbing her back to calm her down.

Jungmi: Jinnie o-oppa said the s-same thing. W-Why he h-hate me now? Everyone hates m-me. Why a-aren't they believing m-me?

A drop of tear left from Jimin's eyes listening to her words but he was quick to wipe it.

Jimin: No one hates you baby. They all are just frustrated these days. How anyone can haye an angel like you? They are just frustrated because of work and university.

Jungmi: Then w-why they only a-act cold towards m-me?

Finding no answer to her this question, Jimin decided to change the topic. He broke the hug and pulled her towards mansion.

Jimin: Enough of these talks. You must be tired right? Let's sleep.

He tugged her to bed and left her room with a sigh.

Jimin: Why things are becoming more difficult day by day?

Jimin whispered while looking at the door of Jungmi's room and left from there. He went downstairs and saw Jungkook talking on phone with someone.

*On call*

Jk: I don't wanna listen anything Mr. Choi, on next hearing 50% of the case should be on our side.

As no one was there in the living room except Jungkook and Jimin, the voice from the other side of call can be heard clearly by anyone.

Mr. Choi: I understand Mr. Kim, but I can't do anything if your sister is actually a criminal.

Jimin's blood boiled listening his words as he snatched the phone from Jungkook.

Jimin: Listen here Choi Ha Joon. First of all don't forget to whom you are talking to. Secondly, my sister isn't a criminal. If you don't know how to handle the case tell us clearly, there are way more better lawyers than you. You aren't working for free, we are paying you millions for this.

He said and cut the call while Jungkook sat on the sofa with a sigh.

Jk: What Mimi is doing?

Jimin: Sleeping....

He said while taking a seat beside him.

Jimin: She thinks that everyone hates her....

TO BE CONTINUED

First of all I am sorry for being late, but come on dude everyone was enjoying Christmas including me.

I do not celebrate Christmas, but in my school it is celebrated so nicely which is prepared by our Principal and Vice Head Mistress itself so I went there with my friends.

I hope you all enjoyed too!!

Points to remember:-

1. Stream BTS songs as much as you can.

2. Don't you all dare to leave the fandom when our idols are doing their duties. *Glare*

3. Always try to write letters to BTS members on weverse.

Quote of the day by author:-

"If your one day is bad, that doesn't mean your life is bad. You may be sad yesterday but definitely you are happy today. Or  maybe you are sad today but I'm sure your tomorrow will be filled with so much happiness."

                                     --magicshop745

Borahae Bells 💜