35. Moving Out

______________________________________
God! This book reached more than 1k reads? Lmaoㅋㅋ. I was reading my first few chapters yesterday and I was like "eww, what a trash I have written" 😂Well thank you so much guys for your support.

______________________________________

*With Kim brothers*

Jin: Don't argue Jimin, just come with us.

Jimin just followed him. They sat in limo and thick silence surrounded them.

Jin: Does anyone of you have idea where Mimi went?

Before anyone could speak anything Jimin spoke.

Jimin: Why does it have to bother you? You were the one that kicked her out even after I gave you warning.

Jin: that's not the way to talk Jimin.

Jimin laughed sarcastically at him.

Jimin: Way to talk? Hahaha. And you think that it was right way to blame Mimi without any fault?

Jin: I didn't said that!

Jimin: DON'T YELL HYUNG! If you feel that you were wrong anywhere then you start to shout at us!

Namjoon: Stop it Jimin.

Jimin: I am going to find Mimi after reaching home.

Taehyung: You mean after meeting eomma right?

Jimin glared at him.

Jimin: I said, after.reaching.home. That means just after reaching home.

Jin: Eomma won't be happy if she didn't found all 7 of us.

Jimin: She is never happy, and I don't care about her.

Yoongi: JIMIN!

Jimin: What?

He said, annoyed.

Yoongi: Do you even know what are you speaking?

Jimin: I know. I am serious.

Hoseok: how could you? She is our mother Jimin, She gave birth to us.

Jimin: DID SHE ACTED LIKE ONE!? SHE GIVEN BIRTH TO MIMI TOO! DID SHE CARED ABOUT HER!? SHE TREATED US LIKE HER TOYS!

Hoseok: We all care about Mimi---

Jimin: NO YOU DON'T!! IF YOU DID, THEN YOU WON'T TREAT HER LIKE THAT!!

Jin: We are guilty that we acted that way towards her but you can't change the fact that she is still our sister and we care about her Jimin. We will bring her back but eomma needs us now.

Jimin: so selfish...

He muttered under his breath before continuing.

Jimin: Why don't you except that you don't care about her? Sister? When she was literally begging to you all to believe her, did you? Didn't Yoongi hyung said that she lost the right to call him oppa? Do you think she will come back to us after what we did? Why don't you understand hyung? She is just like appa. She doesn't care about anything over her self respect....

Jimin again took a deep breath and continued.

Jimin: About eomma? Do you think she would be happy if she knew that Mimi was with us for 2 years?

Others went silent to this question.

Jimin: Eomma never liked Mimi from very beginning and you all clearly know the reason.

Jk: she would've changed now hyung.

Jimin looked at him.

Jimin: if you think so, you can check her today itself.... I don't want to argue more about this. I am going to search for her after we arrive at mansion.