16. Shopping

Hello.... I am back after so many days and I wanna inform that my exams are going on so I'll upload chapters twice in a week {hope so}. So enjoy 💜

Jungmi woke up by a knock on the door. She opened her eyes and saw the surroundings and freaked out when she saw unfamiliar place.
She looked towards the door and saw a girl coming inside. She followed the steps of the girl with her eyes and saw Jin sitting on a chair glaring at the girl.

Jin: haven't I informed you all miss Minji that no one is allowed in my cabin until I give you the permission?

Jungmi looked towards the girl whom she guessed as Minji.

Minji: I-I am sorry sir but it was important.

She said while looking down.
Jin raised his eyebrow and said.

Jin: You should have gone to Yoongi for that, you know right?

Minji: but h-he wasn't in his office.

Jungmi who was confused about many things sat on the sofa while looking at them.

Jungmi: what is happening? And where am I?

Both Jin and his employee look towards her.
Jin gritted ho s teeth amd looked towards Minjun.

Jin: See you woke her up.

Jungmi: hyung.... Don't scold unnie, I was sleeping from long time.

Jin nodded his head and looked towards the employee.

Jin: you are lucky that my sister is here. Now you can go and talk to Yoongi if you have any problem.

Minji nodded her heads and bowed 90° while leaving the office.
Jin came towards Jungmi and patted her head with a smile.

Jungmi: where are we? Is this your office?

She asked looking confused amd looking around.
Jin chuckled looking at her.

Jin: don't freak out and yes this is my office.

Jungmi looked at him with her doe eyes.

Jungmi: why are we here? Means why I am here? And where is TaeTae hyung?

Jin: about that you slept in the car and did you forgot we have to go for shopping? And why are you asking for Tae? Is he your favorite now? You don't want me?

He asked faking his sadness. Jungmi widened her eyes and looked at him.

Jungmi: No! You all are equal for me. I don't have any favorite. You all are best to me.

Jin: even Kook?

Jungmi: yes.... What's with Kook hyung? I love him too. I know he so angry with me but it was my fault.

Jin: it wasn't you fault Mimi.

Jungmi: it was hyung...

Jin sighed and looked at her.

Jin: Tae is in Yoongi's cabin. Now wash your face we will go for shopping.

Jungmi nodded her head and got up from sofa but again sat down and looked at Jin.

Jin: what happened?

Jungmi: where is washroom?

Jin held her hand and took her towards washroom.

Jin: you freshen up I am waiting outside.

Jungmi: ok

She said while closing the door.

After 10 min she came outside and tapped on Jin's shoulder. He looked towards her and asked

Jin: are you done?