Prologue.

~2009~

*Anna's P.O.V.*

"Hey Anna! C'mere, there's something I wanna ask you." Harry called from the living room as I struggled to find a pack of butter flavored popcorn in my kitchen. "FOUND IT!" I screamed in victory as I finally found one. "Found what?" I heard him chuckle. "Oh, nothing, just some popcorn." I managed to say while I held back a giggle. "Pop it in the microwave and get your little butt here!" he pleaded. After placing the the popcorn into the micrwave, I went into the living room and found Harry eagerly waiting for me on the couch. "What is it that you so badly wanted to ask me, Harold?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Sit down." he told me with a serious tone. Okay, now I was starting to get nervous. What if he's moving away? Oh hell no, I can't live without Harry! Don't get me wrong, he's not my boyfriend, but he's my bestfriend, and I love him to bits.

"What I wanted to ask you was," he started, "I'm gonna audition for the X Factor, and I can't pick a song, I thought that maybe I'd ask the music nerd herself." he shot me a smirk. I smiled upon hearing that and replied, "I'd love to help you, Haz." "Great, so let's get started on that after the movie, shall we?" he questioned grinning. "Sure," and just as I said that, I heard the microwave beeping, "Let me go get the popcorn so we can watch Love Actually for the 834878437498th time." saying that I got off the couch and headed for the kitchen to grab the microwave.

~Later that night~

"Hmm, so what your options, Harold?" I looked at him while thinking that if he ever gets famous, our lives would be very different. "I was thinking Chasing Cars, Isn't She Lovely, or Forever Young, can't choose." he replied with a confused look on his face. He looked so adorable that I swear, if he was a cupcake, I'd eat him up!

"Okay, I've heard you sing all of them, but sing me all them back to back so that I can tell you which one to sing." I said to him. I swear, I saw his face lit up, this boy loved singing. I did too, but only if he was singing with me. Sadly, I have stage fright and I'm too scared to sing alone with people judging me. "Alright, I'm gonna sing Chasing Cars first, then Forever Young and Isn't She Lovely after that." he informedme.

"We'll do it all,

Everything,

On our own.

We don't need,

Anything,

Or anyone.

If I lay here,

If I just lay here,

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know,

How to say,

How I feel.

Those three words,

Are said too much,

They're not enough.

If I lay here,

If I just lay here,

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told,

Before we get too old,

Show me a garden that's bursting into life.

Let's waste time,

Chasing cars,

Around our heads,