Chapter 12.

*(A/N): First Author's Note at the starting of the chapter, feels odd. But anyway, I suggest you listen to Daylight by Maroon 5 while reading Liam's P.O.V. which is towards the end of the chapter!

Hope you guys like this chapter. xx*

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I woke up with my wrist throbbing in pain. Ugh. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting my eyes to the brightness and hissing at the sunlight. Why was it so bloody bright?! I guess I really am a vampire, people have even believed me because I can't stand sunlight for the first few minutes after I wake up.

I sat up on my bed and looked at the two red swollen-ish parallel cuts on my wrist. Some people say that they instantly regret what they've done when they look at the cuts after a few hours, but I didn't. It hurt all day yesterday, and I wasn't regretting it at all. I was glad, because it was reminding me why I did it, and how it made me feel when I did it. I still don't regret it, because it actually made me feel better.

I pulled down the sleeves to my hoodie and shuffled out of my bedroom. As I made my way down the hall, I was met by a pair of chocolate brown eyes filled with concern.

"Hey, Liam." I made an attempt to smile a little. "Hey, Anna. How are you?"  he questioned, looking a little afraid of the answer. "I'm fine. Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, pretending to be obvlivious. "Just asking." he replied. "What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "11am." he replied. "God, no wonder it's so bright." I complained. "Haha, want some coffee?" he asked. "Sure," I replied, walking into the bathroom. "Be right back." I smiled.

As I closed the door behind me, I realized how much Liam cares about me. I feel so bad doing this to myself and lying to him knowing that he'd be so disappointed if he ever found out. What would he think if he did ever find out? What would I tell him if he confronted me?

I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my mind and started washing my face. After brushing my teeth, I unwillingly made my way down the stairs to get some food.

I couldn't forgive Harry just yet, so I was ignored everyone and went straight into the kitchen. I found Liam making coffee and slowly creeped up behind him. I checked to make sure that he wasn't too close to the kettle. I smirked as I found him leaning against the counter.

I tiptoed towards him and put my arms around his waist slightly tickling him as I whispered, "Hey." and felt him jump. Mission accomplished.

"Oh, good Lord, you scared the pants off of me, Anna." Liam said, turning around and breathing a sigh of relief. "How come your pants are still on, then?" I asked, still smirking. "You know what I mean." he said hitting my arm playfully. "Ouch!" I pretended to be hurt and stuck my bottom lip out, pouting like a 5 year-old. "Aww, you want me to kiss you better?" Liam asked. "NO! You have cooties, Mr. Payne." I exclaimed, wriggling out of his grip.

"You're so cute." he said slowly, staring at me in awe whilst I stood there awkwardly staring at the ground and blushing. I guess Liam really does like me. "Don't deny it. It's true, love." he whispered coming closer to me. I don't know what this boy did to me, but whenever I was with him, I completely forgot about Harry. Heck, I didn't even give a shit about what was going on around us when I was in the same room as him.

Do I like Liam? Oh hell no, I'm not gonna ruin things by liking Liam. I need to get my feelings for Harry sorted first. I can't lie to Liam like that. I'd never be able to see him hurt. Especially because of me.

"I guess you're not reminded of how beautiful you are, too often. Correct?" he asked, making me snap out of my thoughts. I simply nodded. Nobody except for Winnie and Georgie complimented me. Not even Harry. And yet here I am, having a silly crush on him.