Chapter 24.

~A few months later~

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I'd finally managed to get over Harry. It seemed impossible, but I did it. I still internally cringe whenever I see him, but he was someone special to me. Sadly, I was never special to him.

I started thinking about all that'd happened in the last few months. Harry apologized about a million times, and I - obviously - forgave him. Things got really bad between between us then, but after I cooled down a little, they got better. They were good for a while, but then I kind of got side-lined. I think we're okay now, I'm not too sure, because all he seems to care about is Georgie, and now she's his girlfriend, so I can't stop him! Louis and Harry made up a few weeks after the whole fiasco happened, and now they're back to normal.

Speaking of Georgie, she never found out how much I liked - or loved - Harry, and how freaking bummed I was when I found out about them being together, and I'm so glad, it would've ruined our friendship. We're okay now, we hangout every once in a while, and I'm just glad she doesn't side-line me like Harry does.

A few weeks ago, Niall asked Winnie out, and she said yes! Gosh, I am so happy for them both. And speaking of happy couples, Zayn recently proposed to his girlfriend - Perrie. They're so cute together, and so in love. It warms my heart whenever I see them together.

As for Liam, we sorted things out once I'd gotten my act together, and now we're closer than ever. He makes me smile the most, and I've never been happier with anybody else. Thanks to him, I haven't touched a blade in 2 and a half months.

It's getting to the end of November now. My favorite time of the year; winter. I wore my winter attire, and let my curly hair down, getting ready for a night out with none other than Mr. Liam Payne himself!

My face instantly lit up and huge smile inhabited itself upon my face as my phone started playing my favorite song - "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran - which was my ringtone, and I saw that *LeeyumPaayyyneeee* was calling me.

"Hi, babe." I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey, love. I'm waiting outside." he replied in his perfect British accent.

"Alright, be there in 5."

"I'll be waiting, bye."

"Bye." I whispered before hanging up.

I put on some mascara and lipgloss and grabbed all the necessary things I needed, putting them into a little handbag and wearing my warm fuzzy boots, before stepping out of my house.

I shut the door behind me, and looked at Liam leaning against his car, dressed in black boots, black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt and a black leather jacket. His smile grew bigger as he saw me walking towards him.

"You look beautiful." he said, pulling me in for a hug. "You look quite handsome yourself, Mr. Payne." I said, looking up at him without pulling away.

We pulled away after a while, and he opened the door of his car for me, even though I insisted that he didn't.

Within seconds, he was by my side and gave me a heart-warming smile that made me smile too.

"I'm glad we're hanging out tonight." he said, before turning on the engine and driving off. "Me too." I whispered, praying that I wasn't blushing.

After about 10 minutes, I couldn't take it any longer. We didn't say a word to each other the whole time, but it was a comfortable silence.

"Liam, where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." he smirked. My heart starting beating faster as he replied. "But, I'm curious." I pouted. "You'll have to wait, love." he chuckled. I continued pouting and slumped back in the seat.