Chapter 19.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

Tonight's the party. I should be excited, but I'm not. Mostly because Conor's gonna be there.

Sigh, I suppose I should decide what to wear, considering I have only 4 hours left to think, and if I procrastinate I'll spend most of the time playing COD, and then I'll panic at the last minute.

I looked through all the dresses in my closet and groaned in frustration. After half an hour of rejecting almost every dress in my closet, I finally settled on a navy blue sleeveless dress that stopped at my knees.

I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my hair thoroughly and stepped out of the en-suite bathroom drying off my hair with a towel. I abruptly stopped and contemplated on how to style my hair.

After blow-drying my hair, I decided to curl it with a hair straightner and apply some makeup afterwards. Satisfied with my hair and makeup, I looked at the time and I had just over an hour to get ready. Just then, I received a text from Winnie.

From *WinnieThePooh* : Help me decidewhat to wear, Georgie's too busy making out with Harry, so GET HERE NOW!

My heart dropped as I read the text. I'm sure she's joking, but what if that's true?

I shook that horrid thought off and carefully slipped on my dress and put on a thin tan belt around my waist followed by my light blue jeans jacket. I quickly grabbed my phone, some loose change, my lipstick and put them into a clutch. I stepped into my blue heels and made my way out of my house and locked the front door.

As I reached Winnie's house, I made my way downstairs and found Winnie in her room, looking really frustrated.

"Oh, thank God you're here! We have an hour left and I still haven't chosen what to wear and need to get my makeup done." she rambled. "Chill, babe. Sit down, I'll pick out a dress for you, and then we'll get your makeup done, okay?" I said gesturing for her to sit down on her bed. "Okay," she whispered.

I quickly picked out a stunning red dress and matching to go with it, and handed it to her whilst I looked through her makeup kit.

She stepped out in less than 5 minutes, and I started on her makeup right away. Within 15 minutes, I was done and she was very happy with her looks, and we sat down, waiting for our ride.

"So, what's going on with you and Niall?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "What do you mean?" she asked, trying to look confused. "You know what I mean, Winnie. Spill!" I giggled. She turned a deep shade of crimson before speaking up. "I'm not really sure what's going on, but our feelings are mutual, we both like each other. A lot. So, I'm hoping things go in the right direction." she said, blushing and looking at her feet. "That's great! I'm really happy for you, Winnie." I said, truthfully. I really was happy for her, she deserved someone as amazing, caring and loving as Niall.

"What about you, though? Any luck with Harry? Or is Liam starting to take his place?" I felt my heart stop as I heard the words slip out of her mouth. "Harry's my bestfriend, Winnie. Nothing will ever happen between us, that's for sure. And as for Liam, there's honestly nothing going on." I said, faking a smile. "You and Harry are meant to be!" she said, nudging my arm with her elbow. "But I think Liam really likes you." "Harry and I, never going to happen, okay? Maybe Liam does like me, but he hasn't told me anything as of now, so yeah." I said, checking the time.

Just as I was about to say that we were going to be late if our ride didn't show up, Winnie received a text.

"Georgie and Harry are going with Austin, so they won't be able to pick us up on their way." Winnie said, looking slightly hurt. "I guess we should walk, then." I said, sighing.