Chapter 14.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I stared into his beautiful green eyes as he stared back into mine. There was something about those emarald orb-like eyes that put me under a spell. A spell that he didn't want to let me out of. A spell that I didn't want to get out of.

"What are you thinking about, love?" he asked in his deep husky voice that made the butterflies in my body flutter. "Nothing." I murmurred absentmindedly, reverting my attention to his big strong arms, tracing his tattoos. He gently lifted up my face to meet his gaze again. "Tell me what you're thinking about." he demanded, but not in a rude way. "I love you." I confessed. "I love you too." he said, coming closer to me. And then, everything went black.

What in the name of carrots just happened? What's happening?!

That question was soon answered by my alarm. Ugh, why am I dreaming about Harry? He's the last person I'd wanna dream about right now.

I huffed and got off my bed. Might as well start the day, I thought whilst walking into the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror, and then at the cuts on my wrist. They were healing, ugh. I started scratching the scabs of off them furiously. I had this bad habit of picking on my scabs whenever I got hurt. Whenever I saw a scab on my body, I had this urge to scratch it off, regardless of whether or not the cut/wound had healed.

One of them was completely healed. Great. But the other one, however, started bleeding.

People who cut say that they get addicted to it. It's been 4 days, I haven't had the slightest urge to cut myself again, maybe because I was kinda content with the cuts I'd made. Until now.

I found the blades in the cabinet where I'd found them before and quickly made a few cuts and washed the blood off. I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly.

I got out, pulling my sleeves down and walked down the stairs like a zombie.

"Morning!" Winnie chirped and I winced at the new sound level. How is she so loud today? "Hey." I grumbled. "Is something wrong, Anna?" Georgie asked, looking concerned. "No, just another weird dream, don't worry, I'll just go play some COD after this and forget all about it." I mumbled sleepily grabbing a cup of coffee. I was so sleepy right now, that all the pancakes on my plate looked so comfortable to sleep on.

"Aren't you gonna ask where Harry is?" Winnie asked as I began to cut through the extremely soft and pillow-like pancakes. "No, why?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Why should I give a shit about where he is? Don't get me wrong, I care about Hary because he's my bestfriend, but I'm really pissed off at him. "No reason." she mumbled, looking back down at her food, deciding which to eat first.

*Winnie's P.O.V.*

Hmm, so I just asked Anna if she wanted to know where Harry was, and she didn't seem to care at all. She wasn't even the least bit interested.

What if she never liked Harry and realized what it would to do to her friendship with him if he ever found out that I tease her for liking him? Or what if she did like him, and doesn't like him anymore? I feel like I should talk to her about it, but then again, I might've been wrong all along. So, I guess the best thing to do is to stop teasing her like I used to.

I feel kinda bad, but she might get a little pissed off if I bring it up, and I might lose our friendship. That's a risk I wouldn't wanna take. Anna means a lot to me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Harry's voice.

"I'm alive." he mumbled, sitting down at the dining table and squinting his eyes, looking for coffee. "Here," Georgie said, handing him a cuppa. "What's up with you now?" she asked, concern written all over her face. "Nothing, didn't sleep well." he mumbled loud enough for us to hear. "Is there something on your mind?" she questioned. "Yes, lots of things, in fact. Don't worry about me though, I'll handle it." he replied, smiling weakly at her.