Chapter 16.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

It'd been 2 days since we'd arrived at Harry's place. The rain had finally died down now. The weather was back to normal, and it was sunny again.

We were now at Anna's place, all of us sprawled out on the floor, blankets, bowls of unfinished popcorn, candy wrappers, empty soda cans and xbox games and dvd's were found practically everywhere in the room.

I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes, careful not to wake anyone up. As I looked around, I found Anna right beside me, with Winnie and Niall next to her. Harry and Georgie were each asleep on a couch.

I got up and tiptoed to the kitchen, looking for food. Good Lord, it looked like we'd been robbed. I bet we were, by Niall of course.

I picked up some ingredients from the refrigderator and started making some scarmbled eggs.

Soon enough Harry was up and decided to help me out by making some pancakes. We stood beside each other and talked about what we should do today.

Just as we were talking, we heard someone shuffle into the kitchen. We turned around to find a very sleepy and probably hungry Anna walking towards the refridgerator.

"Morning!" Harry and I chirped, turning back to our eggs and pancakes. "Morning." she mumbled, drinking some cold coffee.

Even though she was in her pj's, her hair was a mess, she was cranky, hungry, and sleepy, she looked beautiful. I have no idea what this girl does to me, but it feels nice, no, it feels amazing.

"30 pancakes. You think that's enough, Li?" Harry asked, looking towards me. "Yeah, I guess." I said, snapping out of my thoughts and transferring the scrambled eggs from the pan onto a plate. "You should go wake the others up, Haz. They're gonna be asleep all day if you don't." Anna suggested, snacking on some mini pretzels. "Alright, if I'm not back in 10 minutes, it means I need help." Harry chuckled, walking towards the living room.

"So, what woke you up?" I asked as Anna walked towards me. "I was cold." she said, pouting. Oh my God, why? Why is she so cute?!

"Can I have a hug? You left me alone in the cold." she asked sadly. "You had Winnie and Niall." I said, trying not to do something stupid. "Psh, they were too busy cuddling." she rolled her eyes. "Alright, hold on," I said whilst transferring the last bit of scrambled eggs onto a plate. "Okay, you can have a hug now." I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight. She held onto me like she was scared. "Anna, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, just had a bad dream." she mumbled into my chest. "What was it about?" I asked pulling away a little so that I could look at her. "I don't exactly know." she replied, looking down. "You can talk to me about it if you remember, alright? I'm always here." I said, pulling her back into my arms.

I felt her relax a little. I wish I knew what was bothering her, so that I could protect her.

"Hey Liam?" she said, pulling away. "Yeah?" I asked, looking into her eyes. "Can I talk to you? In my room?" she asked, slowly. "Sure." I replied.

I hope this was about the dream, because from what I could see, it really bothered her. I'm glad she's gonna open up to me, about whatever it may be, because that means that she really trusts me.

We went upstairs after waking everyone up and sending them into the kitchen to eat. She closed the door behind her after we went into her room and sat beside me on her bed.

"Liam, promise me that you won't be mad." she pleaded, on the verge of crying. "Hey, hey. Don't cry, I swear, I won't be mad." I said, pulling her close to me. "Tell me you mean that, please." she sniffed, fighting the tears that were threatning to spill out of her eyes. "Yes, I do." I said. "Please, don't hate me, Liam. I'm afraid to tell you this because I don't want you to think differently of me, I did it in a moment of weakness. Things got out of control, and I.." she looked like she was about to cry, gosh, I hope this wasn't as bad as it seemed. I hope she was okay, and that nobody hurt her.