Chapter 26.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

Something felt amiss as I laid on my bed, watching a movie that I couldn't bother to remember the name of. A weird feeling had settled itself in the pit of my stomach to my discomfort, adding to my worry. I tried to clear my head and ended up thinking about last night.

~Flashback~

Anna and I arrived at Winnie's place and entered their dining room to find Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie at the table. Their smiles turned into frowns as they realized that I was looking for Harry and Georgie.

"They're not here, mate." Louis said, sympathetically. I immediately noticed Niall tense up and Zayn sending him a nervous glace. At that moment, I knew that nothing was right.

"Niall-" I started, before he cut me off. "I talked to Harry the other day, don't ask me anything about it, please."

The room was suddenly so silent that even a pin-drop could've been heard loud and clear. Nobody dared to look another in the eyes. Somehow, Harry and Georgie's absence didn't just affect us individually, it affected our relationships with each other, too.

None of said anything for the rest of the night. It felt as if everyone was afraid to talk to anyone in fear that they might say the wrong thing.

~End of flashback~

Things would never be the same. Yet, we kept wishing they'd go back to how they were, no matter what the odds.

I let out a loud sigh as I stood up and walked into my kitchen to grab something to eat. My mind was so muddled up that it was getting hard to focus on one thing. I opened my fridge and found some burritos which instantly reminded me of Anna; the way her eyes lit up whenever I talked about burritos, or bought one home for her. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

To *Anna:))* : Eating a burrito and thinking of you, beautiful.xx

I hope she was okay, last night must have reminded her of some memories. She seems so strong, but I know she's hurting on the inside. How can anyone be okay after their bestfriend practically abandoned them?

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Last night was such a let down. It just broke my heart to see how all of us were so lost. Harry's like the glue that sticks us all together, especially the band. Without him, we all don't stick together, or maybe it's just the fact that he meant different things to each of us, and we all lost a part of ourselves, and our silence is just a way of trying to get him back somehow.

Maybe it's time that we help each other. We're all going through the same thing, we have to be here for each other. None of us should have to fight this battle alone. Until either Harry or Georgie realize what's going on, we need to stay strong. We shouldn't forget about them, of course. Haz's stubborn, and eventually one of them will realize what they're doing, I hope. 

Just then my phone began vibrating in my pocket. I wonder who that could be?

I was suprised as the caller ID said, "Haz". I immediately answered the call.

"Hey, Lou!" my eyes were filled with tears as I heard his raspy voice. "Hey, Haz. How's it going?" I said, trying not to sound weird. "Things are going really good! What about you?" he replied. "Um, things are going well." I lied. "That's good, mate. So, I'm going to be out of town for a few days, and I won't be able to spend New Years' Eve with you guys, I'm so sorry." he said. "Oh, I see." was all I could muster up in reply. "Tell everyone I'm really going to miss them. I'll talk to you soon, Boobear. Take care." he said, before the line went dead.