Chapter 9.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

As everyone finished eating and left the dining table and started watching tv. It was just me and Liam at the table. I discovered that he eats just as slowly as me. At least I'm not alone. Harry always teased me about it.

"So, Anna. I know that this is a bit personal, and I hope you don't mind me asking you, but are you seeing someone?" he asked me.

Where was this coming from? Did Liam like me? I mean, I wouldn't mind, he's really nice, and I know that he won't hurt me, so that's not the problem. The problem is Harry. I don't blame him, I blame myself for liking my bestfriend. But I don't want Liam to be a rebound. But then again, we just met yesterday, I don't think he'll ask me out now.

I finally replied. "Nope, I'm not seeing anyone." But before I got the chance to say or think anything, he asked, "Do you like anyone, though?"

Now this question, is a question I'm not even sure how to answer. What do I tell him? If I lie to him, I'll probably die because of the guilt, and if I tell him the truth, it'll be like kicking an adorable little puppy.

"No. The past has taught me not to, multiple times." I replied. "Why is that?" he asked looking me in the eyes. "I don't know, bad experiences, I guess." I said, looking away. "I'm sorry, I really don't understand why someone as pretty as you would have to go through that much." he said, pulling me in for a hug.

Liam made me realize that Harry may not belong with me. He made me realize that there is someone out there, who will love you, for you are, and that you don't have to waste your time falling for someone who won't be there to catch you when you fall.

*Winnie's P.O.V.*

I was lying on the couch in Niall's arms, watching tv and thought to myself, that I'd been dreaming about meeting Niall, and now here I am, watching tv while he's holding me.

"So, you're going back to Mullingar in 3 days?" I asked sadly. "Yes, but school doesn't start for another 3 weeks, so I'll come visit you, and maybe you could come to my place sometime." he replied grinning adorably. "I'd like that." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

Nial always made me feel comfortable, and safe. It felt like I'd known him for years, and whenever I'm with him, I don't think of him as the famous Niall Horan, but just Niall. Except for when I'm fangirling on the inside, of course.

But nonetheless, I know that I can trust him, he doesn't even need to prove to me that he's trustworthy.

Suddenly Louis started jumping up and down blocking the tv. "Guys, guys! Let's go to the beach, the weather's great!" he said excitedly. We all thought about it for a while before a chorus of "Yeah" "Alright" and "Sure" was heard.

Liam and Anna got comfortable on the couches and Liam asked, "So, what time are we going?" "In about an hour and a half." Louis chirped. "Alright then, let's start packing lunch, and getting ready, boys." Liam suggested.

~2 hours later~

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I felt so bad that I wouldn't be able to have lunch with Anna today, so I decided to go apologize.

"Hey, Anna! Can I speak to you for a moment?" I questioned. "Sure," she said walking over to me. "What's up?" she asked with her eyebrows slightly raised. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry that we couldn't have lunch together today like we planned, but I promise, we'll do it tomorrow." I said. "It's totally fine, Harry. I presume Louis likes spontaneous plans?" she smirked. "Yes, he's a big fan." I chuckled a little.