Chapter 5.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Harry's been so lost in his thoughts lately. I wonder what's up with him. Maybe I should go talk to him and help him get some things off of his mind.

"Hey Haz, you got a minute?" I questioned with my eyebrows raised a little. "Yeah, sure." he replied getting off of the couch and following me into the backyard. "What's up?" he asked, this time, his eyebrows were raised. "I want to know what's going on with you, Haz." I said simply, crossing my arms.

"What do you mean, Lou?" Harry asked, confusion written all over his face. "You know what I mean, Harold. You're not acting like yourself, you're always deep in thought, and I'm worried about you. Please, just tell me, is there something bothering you? You don't have to tell me what it is." I softened my features a little, hoping that he would open up.

"Fine. There's something bothering me. But I don't know what to do about it. I think things will be better when I go back home. That's all I can tell you right now." he finally replied. "Alright then, you'll tell me what it is when you're ready, I'll respect that. But you can sort out whatever it is that's bothering you when you go back home. For now, let's just enjoy ourselves, alright?" I shot him a small smile. "Okay." he gave me a cheeky grin. "Let's play some football, go get the boys." I said excitedly.

*Georgie's P.O.V.*

I wish I could go to Doncaster and meet Harry. But that would totally give the biggest hint to the girls and the boys that Harry and I like each other. So I think I should just lay here. Listening to The Fray.

I started thinking about the dream I had last night and thought I'd text Harry about it.

To *Harreh:D* : Morning Harr. I dreamt about you last night. X

From *Harreh:D* : Morning love. Ooh, what was is it about? ;)

To *Harreh:D* : Well, all that I remember was, it was raining, and I was sitting in my room, doing my homework and listening to The Script, and then I get a text from you, telling me to come outside. I texted back asking you if you were crazy, because it was raining pretty hard, but you told me to just come outside. So I did, and there you were, drenched in the rain, freezing your arse off, but as soon as you saw me, you smiled uncontrollably and I giggled at how stupid you were for walking all the way to my house without an umbrella. You ran to me and looked me in the eyes, and kissed me. I woke up after that, but it was an amazing kiss, I must say. Let's just hope the real thing is more amazing. ;)

From *Harreh:D* : Wow, you must think about me kissing you in the rain a lot, then? .xx

To *Harreh:D* : I think about you all the time, a few thoughts of having you do that may have slipped through my mind sometimes. :)

From *Harreh:D* : I plan on making your dreams come true one day, Georgina. I love you, and I will remind you everyday if I have to<3

To *Harreh:D* : I love you too.<3

From *Harreh:D* : That's my girl. What're you up to, love?

He just called me his girl, he has no idea how nice that feels. I think I'm going crazy for this boy.

To *Harreh:D* : Just woke up, thinking about you. I really want to hug you right now. :(

From *Harreh:D* : Me too. But don't be sad babe, I'll be home in a week. :)

To *Harreh:D* : Hmm, one week, what will I do without you, Harr?

From *Harreh:D* : Kissing posters of me sound nice to you? ;)

To *Harreh:D* : Nope, kissing you sounds nice to me.x

From *Harreh:D* : Okay then, you'll have to wait for a week for that.

Just then I heard my stomach growl, signalling me to fill it with food. Dang.

To *Harreh:D* : Hey, my stomach's growling, I'm gonna go eat some breakfast! Call me later, babe?x

From *Harreh:D* : Haha, okay. Talk to you later, beautiful.xx

Harry made me feel like I was on top of the world, it was the best feeling in ever. It's nice knowing that there's a boy out there who likes you for who you are and is falling for you. Having someone you like, like you back is truly amazing.

I got out of bed and skipped down the stairs to find the girls sipping coffee and watching How I Met Your Mother. "Morning guys!" I chirped, looking for some chamomile tea. I heard a chorus of uninterested "Hey"'s and decided that it was best to let them watch the show while I make some tea.

While the water was boiling in the kettle I decided to join them. The commercials were on, so they turned to look at me. "What do you want for breakfast?" Anna questioned sleepily. As if on cue, my stomach growled loudly. "I'm gonna go have some cereal, you guys want some?" I asked, heading back to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and a spoon. "Sure." the girls answered simultaneously and entered the kitchen like zombies.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked slowly, afraid of the answer. "I had a headache last night, so I'm quite tired." Anna replied. I turned to look at Winnie. "I thought it would be a good idea to watch A Nightmare on Elm Street with you guys last night. But since Anna went to bed early, I thought I'd watch it with you, but you never came back, so I got tired of waiting for you and watched it anyway. Bad idea, I didn't get any sleep at all last night." Winnie said slowly. "I'm so sorry, I fell asleep!" I said feeling quite guilty. "Psh, did Harry sing you to sleep, Georgie?" Winnie raised an eyebrow at me. "No, but I was sleepy, and he talks so slowly, it's like a lullaby, I fell asleep." I said while trying not to blush. "Haha, I know right? Anna talks like that too, listening to her talk at night when you're sleepy is so hard!" Winnie chuckled. "Hey!" Anna cried while pouring milk into her bowl of cereal.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

The thought of Harry singing Georgie to sleep felt like a stab to my heart. God, why does this hurt so much? Harry doesn't even know that I like him! Heck, I don't even know if these are real feeling or just teenage hormones. I always thought that a teenager could never know what love felt like. At least in their early teens. I'm 16 though. But whatever, I've never been in love before, I don't know what it's like.

Although, if somehow I really am in love with Harry, and don't realize it right now, given my past experience, then I'm not sure I'd be very happy.

Some people would consider it lucky to be in love with your bestfriend, well, I'm not 'some people'. There's nothing lucky when it comes to being in love with your bestfriend. Unless things work out really well, and you end up getting married and live happily ever after, of course. But those are very rare cases in the world today. If things don't work out, you lose your bestfriend! And possibly other people associated with them, because they would either take your ex's side, or it would hurt  too much to hear their name. Either, I didn't want to get involved in a relationship with my bestfriend.

But at the same time, Harry makes me feel like the future doesn't matter, and that we can figure it out when the time comes. It's funny how he can make me feel these things, even without saying them.

All those times we spent staying up all night, talking about what we want to do when we grow up, the places we want to visit, the things we want to cross off of our bucket lists, the promises we made that we'd never forget each other, and that if we ever became famous, we'd mention each other in our "Thank you" speeches, he made me feel like he wanted to spend all those moments with me. And it felt nice knowing that someone wanted to be a part of your future, and knowing that someone will always be there for you. I think that's why I "fell" for Harry, because he promised me that he'd be there for me, and deep down, I knew he'd keep that promise.

Maybe I was too naive too have believed that. Promises dealing with the words "Forever" and "Always" are bound to be broken. I should've known. But what can I say? I was young. And foolish. I don't regret believing him though. Because it taught me an important lesson. Nothing lasts forever.

*(A/N): Hey guys! This may not have been a very good chapter, but I'm kinda sleepy and unable to think right now. I'm too tired to post one more chapter tonight (which was supposed to make up for the chapter I didn't type last night due to my headache) but I will try to make up for that with two or three (again, if I have time) long chapters tomorrow. Let me know what y'all think about this chapter and please vote! Your support will not go unappreciated, thank you! :)*