Chapter 2.

*Georgie's P.O.V.*

I decided that I was gonna pull an all nighter with the girls tonight. But the only reason I was staying up was because Harry was gonna call me while he was on his flight to Ireland.

"So, what do you think we should do?" Winnie asked Anna and I. "Anything, how about Anna chooses tonight?" I replied without looking up from my phone. "Hmm, let's watch hilarious youtube videos!" Anna suggested. "Yeah!" Winnie and I exclaimed simultaneously.

~2 hours later~

"Okay, I think that's enough of hilarious youtube videos for tonight!" I said while wiping away some tears from my face caused due to all the laughing. "LET'S WATCH THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER!" Winnie squeeled as she was high on sugar and fizzy drinks. "Great idea." I grinned at her. "I'll go get us some popcorn, snacks and drinks!" Anna jumped up and made her way into the kitchen.

Halway through the movie, I felt my phone vibrating. Good thing, I put on vibrate, I wouldn't wanna disturb the girls, we all love this movie so much that if anyone disturbed us, we'd probably kill them. Literally. I checked my phone to see that it was Harry calling, just the person I needed to talk to. I left the room and closed the door behind me as I entered the guest bedroom.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone as I accepted the call.

"Did you miss me, Georgina?" I could see the smirk on his face even though we were on the phone.

"Nope. I didn't miss you Harold."

"You're gonna be sorry you said that, Georgie."

"Oh, am I, Harry?" I smirked evilly even though I knew that he couldn't see me.

"Yes."

"Okay then. What're you gonna do about it, prettyboy?"

"As soon as I see that beautiful face of yours, I'm gonna tickle you to death."

"Tickle me to death, hmm.. But don't you love me, prettyboy?"

"Yes, I love you very much."

"Remind me how much. You promised." I smiled as I said that, and at that moment I really wished he could see me.

"My love for you can't be described in words, how about we just leave it at that? I don't wanna get cheesy like those "We're so in love" couples."

"But what if I wanted you to?"

"Even if you did, we're not a couple, Georgina."

"But do you want us to be?"

"Maybe I do. I just don't know what to think."

"Me neither. But let's not get too worked up about this, Harry. We'll figure it out when you get back in town, it'll be easier."

"That's a good idea, love."

"Alright, so what are the guys doing?"

"Liam's listening to music. it's so loud that I can practically hear it, Louis fell asleep listening to music while reading a book, Zayn fell asleep on Niall's shoulder while they were both eating some chips."

"Nice, and what about you, Harold? What are you up to?"

"You've got my full attention, babe."

"That's nice to hear once in a while."

"You deserve it, you're amazing."

"Thanks, Haz."

"Anyway, how are the girls doing?"