Chapter 10.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

I woke up thinking about Anna. God, I can't get that girl out of my mind. She's everything I've ever wanted, and more. Thinking about her smile makes me melt on the inside, believe it or not, and thinking about her sweet voice makes me wish she was mine.

I got off of the bed and decided to start my day. I walked into the bathroom, went about my usual morning routine and started thinking of what I should do. Maybe I should go check if Anna's up, I was talking to her last night about her music interests and I found out that she's quite the nerd when it comes to that.

I knocked on her bedroom door and was met by her beautiful honey colored eyes a few seconds later.

"Hey!" she chirped. "Hey. Can I come in?" I smiled. "Sure," she said stepping aside. "How may I help you, grasshopper?" "Grasshopper?" I questioned, chuckling. "Yes, I'm trying to be all cool and Japanese, now just go with it." she replied. "Oh, I just wanted some company." I said sitting on her bed. "Alright, make yourself comfy." she said sitting down beside me. I noticed that she was playing something on her Xbox 360.

"What game are you playing?" I questioned. I wondered if she was really into this stuff, 'cause that would be amazing. "Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2." she smirked. "Interesting. So I'm assuming you like this stuff?" I asked. "No, I don't like this stuff. I LOOOVEE ITTT!" she squeeled like a little girl in a candy store. "Oh my God, are you telling me that you're a gamergirl?" I asked in disbelief. "You think?" she raised her eyebrows. "I love you!" I blurted out. "Heh, I love you too." she said messing up my hair. It was messy anyway, and she looked like she was having fun. She could touch it whenever and wherever she wanted, I wouldn't mind.

"So, you wanna play against me?" she asked. "Are you challenging me, Anna?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yes." she grinned. "Alright, let's see how bad you are." I smirked at her. "Hey! You did not just say that." she said whilst hitting my arm playfully. "Oh yes, I did." I said still smirking. "You asked for it!" she warned before pushing me onto my back and straddling me. I was too busy looking at her to notice that she was tickling me. "I'm not ticklish, babe," I chuckled. "But I know you are." I didn't even let her think or protest before I pushed her onto her back and started tickling her.

She giggled and giggled until a faint "Stoop!" was heard. I still didn't stop though, I continued to tickle her as she giggled uncontrollably underneath me. "Liiaaaaaaaammm! You'll stop if you love me!" she managed to say in between the giggles. That's all it took to make me stop.

"Fine, but only because I love you." I pouted. "Good." she said and kissed my cheek. I tried as hard as I could to stop myself from blushing, and I prayed that I was successful.

"So, how about the challenge?" she asked. Phew, I wasn't blushing. "Sure, may the best gamer win." I replied.

We played for a while until Anna actually won. And surprisingly, I hadn't let her.

"Who's the loser now, LiLi?" she stuck out her tongue. "I let you win." I mumbled. "Liar! Admit it, I'm better than you." she said getting closer to me. "Nope." I said giving her an unaffected look. "Say it." she demanded, getting closer to me. I think it's better if I admit it before I do something stupid and ruin our friendship and my possible chance with her. "Fine." I said looking away. "I can't hear you. Louder please?" she snickered. "You're better than me." I admitted. "And?" she poked me. "I'm a loser." I said in a low voice. "Good. 10 points for honesty." she giggled.

"So, what's the reason behind your obsession with games?" I questioned looking at her again. "Same reason as music," she replied. "Either because I'm bored, or I wanna get things off of my mind." "What's bothering you then?" I asked. Before she protested, I quickly said. "I know you aren't bored, Anna. Don't even try that one." It took her a while to reply, but she did. "Harry and I hadn't been talking a lot lately, and we're having lunch today, to catch up. I'm worried about the fact that, what if things aren't the same as before?" she said looking down. "Hey, think positive. You guys are bestfriends, you've known each other since you were kids, correct?" I asked. "Yeah. But he cares more about Georgie." she mumbled the last bit, but I heard her. "I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, love." I cooed. "No, it's not, Liam. I've been trying to convince myself with that same sentence at least a million times, but I know that it's not true. He cares more about her. He calls her everyday, they text all the time, and even when he's texting me, I know that he replies to her texts before mine. She's his priority. And I'm not. I'm just not that important to him." she looked like she was on the verge of tears. "You are, to me." I said whilst puling her into my arms and smoothing back her hair.

I pulled her back and looked deep into her eyes. "I care about you, Anna." I said sincerely. "It's nice to know that someone cares about me. Thanks, LiLi." she smiled weakly.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

Did Liam really care about me? Or did he just say that to make me feel better? Wait, why would I even question his words even for a second? He had the most sincere look in his eyes. He was dead serious.

So I guess Liam most probably likes me, judging from how he acts around me. I should be happy right now, because Liam is the nicest guy in the world. But somehow, I feel like this complicates things further for me.

As much as I'd love to like him back and be with him, I know that as long as I don't get over Harry, I'll never truly love him, and I'd be breaking his heart, and not to mention, be lying to him.

"You hungry?" Liam asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, sort of. I'm so sorry, you didn't have breakfast, did you?" I asked as realization struck me that he was probably hungry. "Nah, but I like brunch." he smiled. "Oh, me too." I smiled back. "Alright, let's go eat then." he made his way out of my room and down the stairs.

As I walked through the living room, I saw Louis, Harry and Georgie sitting on one of the couches, watching tv.

"Hey guys, where are Niall, Zayn and Winnie?" Liam questioned. "They went out for a walk." Louis replied without taking his eyes off of the television.

"I guess we better let them watch tv." Liam whispered. "Yeah, but at least Louis replied." I chuckled slightly.

~2 hours later~

I decided that I should get ready for lunch now, so I went to my room and debated on what to wear. I don't know why, but whenever I was with Harry, I always needed to look nice. Maybe I just wanted him to like me back. Sigh, when will I ever stop?

I finally decided to wear a peach colored top and dark blue jean shorts that stopped just above my knees. I put on my favorite chain, a pair of TOMS, grabbed a purse with some money, a water bottle and my phone and headed down stairs.

I saw Harry sitting on the couch wearing a plain white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I asked. "Yes, ladies first." he said getting off of the couch and followed me to his car. He didn't bother opening the door to his Audi for me, because he knew that I always wanted to do it on my own.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as he pulled out of my driveway and started speeding up. "You remember that Indian restaurant that I loved going to?" he asked, keeping his eyes on the road. "Yes, I remember very well. You'd tried every dish on their menu." I said, reminscing the times we ate there with our families or had take-out from there. "We're going there." he smirked. "Aww, Harry still loves Indian food?" I teased. "Yes, that hasn't changed." he said, still smirking.

We reached our destination in 15 minutes and jumped out of his car. As we entered the restaurant, I saw the man at the front desk smile at us. "Ah, Mr. Styles! It's been quite a while." he said. "Yes, it has. Table for two please." Harry said, smiling. "Right this way." he lead us to a table at a corner of the restaurant where it was a little peaceful. "Thank you." Harry said to him whilst I just smiled.

"Is the usual order okay with you?" he asked, girinning at me. "Sure." I grinned back at him.

As Harry told the waiter our order, I felt a little relieved, because Harry wasn't acting weird or anything. I guess things hadn't really changed between us, and maybe he was just busy. Or maybe that's a total lie and he doesn't care that much about me, and now he feels sorry, so he wants to make sure that I'm okay.

"Hey." he said slowly. "Hey." I said slowly too. "I've missed you, Anna. I'm not lying." he said sadly. "I've missed you too." I said, not sure if I should believe him. "And I'm sorry we haven't talked in so long. I feel really bad." he said as I noticed him frowning a little. Why does he have to be so darn cute?! WHYYYYY?!?!?! "It's okay. Me too." I mumbled the last part so that he wouldn't hear me. I just hope he really meant that.

"So, I've been meaning to talk to you about something.." he said slowly, and I felt my heart beating so fast that I thought it was going to explode. "I've never gotten the time, but I'm glad that I can finally talk about it now." he continued. My head was filled with a thousand questions and I couldn't help but think, does he like me back?

*(A/N): Hey guys, hope you liked this one! I finally got to put most of my inspiration into words. Let me know about what you guys think will happen next in the comments below, please vote, thank you. :)*