Chapter 15.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I woke up to the sound of light rain. I slowly shifted in my sleep, smiling. I loved rain.

Wait a minute, RAIN?!

I quickly shot out of bed and opened my window, only to be welcomed by a strong gusty wind blowing the hair out of my face, and my curtains to the other end of my room.

As I stared at the freakishly yellow and grey sky, suddenly, a flash lit up the whole sky. Woah, lightning. Immediately, it was followed by a loud thunder, multiple echos following it, causing reverberation.

The rain was no longer just a pitter and patter, it was wild now. It was as if the sky was crying hysterically because it lost something. Soon enough the roads were flooded, and it was so windy that it looked like the trees were going to be uprooted.

As I stretched my hand out of my window to feel the big drops of rain, I was quickly reminded of my scars. They looked so different now. They no longer reminded me of why I did that to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I called, pulling my hand back inside and pulling my top's sleeve over it.

"Hey." Georgie entered my room, giving me a warm smile. "Hi." I said, smiling back. "The weather's nice, right?" she questioned, looking out the window, still smiling. "Yes, this is my favorite time of the year." I replied. "It's gonna get worse though." she said, frowning a little. "I know." I added, feeling a little bad for people who'd get stuck during their journeys because of the storm. "You think Liam and Niall will be able to make it?" she questioned, looking a bit worried. "Liam texted me a while ago, he said that he just left because it wasn't that bad there, and he didn't want to wait till it got worse. Niall's with him, apparently, he flew to Liam's last night, and it was just windy then." I replied, hoping they don't get held up because of the storm. "Alright, keep texting Liam to check on them and see if they're alright. Come on downstairs, breakfast's ready." she said as she exited my room.

I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and decided to check on Liam.

To *Leeyum Paayyyneeee* : Hey, you guys alright? X

From *Leeyum Paayyyneeee* : Niall's a good driver, were fin! The wether is gettting crazyier as we speaka. Lol, how bad is ther?

To *Leeyum Paayyyneeee* : That's good to hear, tell him not to drive too fast, there's no hurry, you guys will be here by tonight, tops! It's really crazy here.. Heavy rain, strong winds, lightning, and thunderstorm. The sky's an odd color too.

From *Leeyum Paayyyneeee* : Haha, oky, Ill text you in a hour, ttyl babe<3

To *Leeyum Paayyyneeee* : Okay, drive safe!<3

I put my phone away and made my way downstairs, man it was so dark, and cool. Days like these got me so darn excited, so I decided to skip my way to the the dining table.

"Morning!" I chirped. "Morning." Winnie and Georgie replied in unison. Winnie looked so pale, as if she'd seen a ghost. "What's wrong with her?" I asked Georgie, slowly. "Thunderstorms scare her, remember?" Georgie said. "Yes, I do. But my walls are soundproof, you can hear only the loud ones." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "Those are the scariest ones!" Winnie shrieked. "Aww, there there. Once Niall gets here, he'll kiss you better, and hold you close to him all night long. But till then, we're here for you." I teased, pulling her in for a hug. "That sounds nice." she mumbled. "Just text him to call you when they stop for lunch, okay?" I said, rubbing her back. "Speaking of lunch, Harry's mum told us to come over at about 2." Georgie said. "Alright then, let's eat breakfast, shall we?" I asked, letting go of Winnie. She simply nodded wearily.