Chapter 21.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

The first week of school had been terrible to say the least.

Watching Harry and Georgie talk on and on and on about things I didn't care about every morning, listening to Winona's amazing love life, having Conor be a proper asshole to me, seeing Harry at basketball practice every single day, playing COD with Liam and lying to him about my cutting, feeling insecure every time someone looked at for more than 5 seconds, TORTURE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

To make things worse, the weird dreams haven't stopped, and sometimes Harry's part of them, and other times Liam is.

I just wish I could sleep for the next few years of my life, at least till college. College is literally going to be my escape, and I couldn't wait. But sadly, I had to have dinner with Georgie, Winnie and the boys tonight.

I could care less about what I wanted to wear, but for some reason, I cared. No matter how many times Harry showed me that he didn't care about me, there was always a part of me that would somehow be madly in love with him, or so I thought.

After hours of playing videogames, and ignoring the constant beeping of my phone, I finally made up my mind to go decide what to wear.

Within an hour of contemplating and looking around, I'd chosen a yellow tank top, black leather jacket and black skinny jeans to wear.

I walked into my bathroom, and untied my hair, letting the loose curls fall on my shoulders. I certainly didn't like how my hair ever looked, but I was too lazy to do anything, and it didn't look too crazy, so I guess this should do.

Not bothering with anything except a little eyeliner, I put some on and stepped into my bedroom, looking for as many bracelets as I could find. To make sure Liam wouldn't get suspiscious I put the same amount of bracelets on each hand covering the scars, scabs and cuts perfectly.

I glanced at the clock, realizing that I should have left 20 minutes ago, and so I grabbed my bag with all the necessities for the evening and stepped out of my house after wearing my white converse.

I checked my phone while walking towards my car but looked up for a minute, hoping Conor wasn't snooping around. A wave of relief washed over me as I discovered that he wasn't here.

The place wasn't so far away, so I probably won't reach there that late anyway, besides, the boys are coming from their homes, I'm sure they'd take longer than me.

As I reached there, I realized that I was wrong, since everyone except for Zayn was here.

"Hey, Anna! Come on, sit down." Harry gestured to the empty seat between him and Liam. As I neared the table, a chorus of "hi" and "hey" began, and I quietly waved at everyone and mumbled a feeble, "Hey, guys."

I looked around the table and saw Georgie next to Harry, with Winnie and Niall next to her respectibely and an empty space between Louis and Liam.

We were talking about really random things, and I wasn't really part of the conversation, just talking now and then.

"You seem really quiet, love. Is everything alright?" Liam whispered soothingly in my ear. "I'm okay, just a little tired from school." I mumbled, mustering up a fake smile.

Zayn arrived just as we were deciding our order, right on time.

"VAS HAPPENNIN'?!" Zayn yelled, rushing towards our table. "Hey, Zayn!" all of us said, somewhat together. 

We proceeded to order, and once the order had been placed, we all did some catching up, and Harry, Georgie, Winnie, Niall and I talked about school since we're the only ones who'd started.