Chapter 1.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

As I made my way through the hallways at my school, I saw a familiar face. One I'd seen too many times, but hadn't gotten sick of. Every time I saw face, I swear, the whole world lit up, and I felt like everything revolved around just the two of us, literally. He made my heart race, and I had no idea how he could do that. As he spotted me in the crowd and approached me, he shot me a smile, and it felt like the whole world stopped and stared at him for a while. He took my breath away. And yet, I was left here, helplessly waiting for him, with my heart pounding against my chest.

He got really close to me, and mumbled, "Hey love." and proceeded to push my hair behind my ear and brush his fingertips against my cheek. A blush crept up my cheeks, but I didn't turn away. Instead I just stood there, and shamlessly stared into those green orbs that he called his eyes while breathing in his heavenly scent. "Hey Haz." was all I could say without stuttering. "You look nice today." he somehow managed to get close and I wondered how he could be so close to me without our faces touching. "Scratch that, you look beautiful. Everyday. You look beautiful everyday." as he said that, I looked down at the ground. Slowly I felt him pull my chin up to look him in the eyes. "Don't be shy babe, it's true, you're very beautiful. Nobody should think otherwise."

Wondering what was up with Harry, and if this was a dream, I got lost in my own thoughts, only to be snapped out of them by a pair of soft lips, connecting with mine. It was the best feeling in the world, and I could literally feel fireworks, like how they describe it in all of those cheesy love stories. I didn't know it was possible to be this close to someone, and have this feeling. It wasn't possible to put my feelings into words, but all I can say is, I was having the time of life, and this is truly amazing. As much as I'm having the time of life finally getting kissed by the boy of my dreams; the love of my life, I really want to just stare into his hypnotizing green eyes and grab his luscious curls, thinking, I'm the luckiest girl on this planet. Just as he deepened the kiss by leaning in closer and holding me by the waist, I was about to grab him by the neck, but I suddenly heard some music in the background. It sounded like Nicki Minaj. Wait, what?! Nicki Minaj is at my school? In Holmes Chapel?

"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away,

Beating like a drum and it's coming your way,

Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom bass,

He got that super bass,

Boom, badoom, boom Boom, badoom, boom bass,

Yeah that's that super bass."

My eyes shot open as I was abruptly woken up by the constant vibrating of my cellphone. What? That kiss with Harry was just a dream?! Noo! It can't be, it felt so, real. This cannot be happening. Why me?! Well, I guess I can just dream about kissing Harry. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me that way at all. I bet he isn't even thinking about me right now. Sigh, time to get up and wake the girls up, if they haven't already. I got up and shuffled my way across the room.   "Yo, Winnie, wake the heck up! How can Nicki Minaj not have woken you up?!" I yelled while shaking her body furiously. I'm definitely not a morning person, and I hate being woken up from my sleep, especially when I'm having a fantastic dream. "Mhmmfdkmk." I heard her mumble half asleep. "WIIIIINNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, TIIIMEEEEE TOOOO GEEEETTTTTT UUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream while jumping up and down on the bed she was asleep on. "Alright, alright! I'm up, geez, get off me." she chuckled. "Now help me wake Georgie up!" I managed to say while holding back a giggle.   We made our way to Georgie and each stoof right in front of Georgie's ears. "3, 2, 1," I signalled to Winnie with my fingers. "WAAAAAAKEEEEEE UUUUUUPPPPPP GEEEEEEEOOOOORRRRGGGGGIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S A BEEEEEEAAUUUUUTIIIIFUUUULLLL SUUUUMMMMMEEEERRRRRR DAAAAAAAYYYY, GET YOUR ASS OFF THE BED!" we both screamed simultaneously. We both smirked as Georgia woke up screaming like there was no tomorrow. "DON'T KILL ME!" she shrieked. Winnie and I burst out laughing looking at how terrified Georgie was. "Ugh, I hate you guys!" she yelled at us while trying to hit us with her pillow. "I'm cooking breakfast, come and get some when you calm down!" I said while dragging Winnie downstairs with me.