𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

•~❉᯽❉~•

❝𝘼 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙞 𝙨𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙨𝙞?❞
[𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥?]

-------

You and Mk were subtly woken up by Tang, motioning to the back that you all had made a pit stop. You nodded and let Mk get off the bed first before you walked out in tow. You were happy to see that the area around you was no longer a desert, but was instead a grassy area with small rolling hills. There was a stream nearby that wrapped around the whole area you were in, bringing you a sense of calm as you looked out to it.

You looked around a little more, mostly at the floral since you've never been on this side of the country, when your dad shouted for you. "We're going to set up camp for a little, mind helping?" You nodded with a smile and shut your notebook. "Also, could you get Mk and Mei to help out too? They never do anything round here..." You just let out an airy chuckle at your dads mutters, walking around the area to find Mk and Mei admiring the stream.

You creeped up behind them and dropped into the shadows, a grin on your face as you slowly approached the two. "So, what's the suber uber duber secret you wanted to tell me that Y/n couldn't hear?" You paused your movements as you looked up to from the shadow realm, curiosity peaking. You looked down at your hands in slight shame, should you really be peeping in on a conversation like this?

Mk sighed and kicked his feet off the edge of the small hill they were on, looking at his reflection in the water. "It's just... there's something I want to tell her but I don't know when." You looked back up at Mk, watching as Mei's face contorted a little, you couldn't tell what emotion it was. "Like, I would love to tell her now, but we need to focus on The Lady Bone Demon not..! Other things..." He sighed and his voice trailed off, you remained oblivious as you crept just a little closer to the two.

Mei furrowed her brows, a jealous emotion burrowing deep inside her heart as she looked onwards to her friend. "Mk? What do you want to tell her?" Mei asked with a gentle tone of voice, nudging his shoulder a little before she let out a fake gasp. "Don't tell me..." Mk looked up and his face was heated, a red dusting over every square inch of his face. "You do! Oh my god you-!" You couldn't take it anymore and jumped up from the shadow realm, pulling your two friends into a tight hug.

They screamed for a little before their voices trained into fits of laughter, you eventually pulling away and gracing them a smile. "Bàba wants us to help set up camp, c'mon." You told them, now standing up and lending each of them your hand. They accepted it and you tugged them upwards before turning around and walked with them at your side. "What were you two doing out here anyways?" You asked them, peaking your head backwards to see if you'd get an answer.

Mk's face heated as he looked down to his feet, Mei just letting a smile fall on her face as she looked at you. "Oh nothing really. We saw the creak and wanted to check it out, we saw some pretty cool fishies!" She laughed, pulling out her phone and running to your side, showing you the photos she had taken.

Mei didn't know why, but after learning about Mk's emotions towards you, she felt so... jealous? No, she felt more protective with you. She felt the same feelings Mk did, usually she'd step aside and let Mk have what he wanted, but it felt different this time. Because for the first time in a long time, Mei had fallen in love with someone she genuinely bonded with. She saw how close you and Mk were and she absolutely envied it, so she tried her hardest to get closer with you.