𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹

•~❉᯽❉~•

❝𝙉𝙪𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢.❞
[𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.]

-------

          Redson was simply grumbling to himself as one of the vinyls you had gifted him was played on loop in his car, a certain trio in the back seats. He had been on edge ever since he heard that deafening scream, he's certain the others heard it too. He tried to dismiss it, but every time he thought back to it, he couldn't help but draw a line between the scream and your voice.

With his grip tightening on the wheel, he focused forward onto getting to his house, just wanting the trio behind him out of his hair. Mid way through, he spotted a small bump in the dunes, confusing him a little as he slowed his car. The closer he got, the more he was able to pick up of the object, or rather person.

Eventually, his eyes widened and the car came to a screeching halt, waking and jolting the others in the backseat as he threw his door open. "Y/n? Y/n!" He shouted as his door slammed shut, two of the three in the back seat perking up at the name. "What in Celestia's name are you-!" He paused his degrading once he saw the condition you were in, his heart dropping and his skin crawling with an overwhelming fear and hatred.

Slowly, Redson walked over to you, noting how your eyes, or rather eye, was closed and your breathing was shallow. The sandy area around you was covered in blood, a lot of blood, and your sword rested right by your head. He pondered on what could've happened to you before shaking his head and dropping to one knee, he would have to worry about those things later.

Reaching down carefully, he flinched when you lulled your head to the side and pushed yourself more into his body, blood seeping from dozens of wounds. He wordlessly grabbed your weapon and picked you up carefully, but with urgency, before speed walking over to his car. He threw open the passengers side and tossed your weapon to the back seat, scaring the trio as they watched Redson carefully.

He placed you into the seat and didn't bother to buckle you in as he slammed the door shut and ran to his side. "Noodle boy, Dragon girl, take care of her!" He shouted as he started his car back up, now speeding through the desert with little care as the two peaked over before gasping. "She's decently patched up, but it's only a matter of time before the blood loss gets to her." He mumbled, watching as Mk climbed into the front seat and started to cry a little, Redson having to do a double take. He never thought he'd see Mk cry.

The whole ride to his house was frustrating, from trying to force Mk off your lap to making sure Mei didn't jump out the window to go fight who ever did this to you. The only thing that kept the car from flipping was Sandy, who had tried his best to calm everyone down. Sandy also did what medical assistance he could on you with the limited materials he could, gently and carefully treating you.

Once Redson pulled into his house, he wasted little time turning his car off and running to your side, pulling you out of the car and into his house. He didn't have an infirmary or first aid, but he did know his bedroom was close by, so he went there. Kicking the door open he rushed to place you on the bed before grabbing anything he could to help treat you and your wounds, the trio from earlier standing in the door way and watching.

Redson was hesitant at first, but eventually he pulled at the cloth tied around your eye, instantly regretting doing so when he saw the mess it was. Placing the cloth loosely back on your eye, he turned away and held a fist to his mouth, bile rising and falling as he tried to think how this could've happened. The wound was almost inhuman, like your eye had been pushed far into its socket before being pulled back up, it was disgusting, truly.