Update

Right..... it's time to be honest.

The real reason there haven't been any updates on this story or a few of my others on here is purely because I've lost heart with writing them.

Don't get me wrong, the creativity regarding them is still there. But as I've grown as a writer, I've felt more drawn to creating new worlds filled with brand new characters that I design and nourish.

With the lack of updates to this story, it has lost readers, which is entirely understandable. (Who wants to wait months, years even, for another chapter. I'm the same when it comes to TV series. If there is too long a gap between each season, then I lose interest.)

I know this doesn't seem like much of an update, and I'm sorry if you loved this story and were waiting for the next chapter, especially since I did promise a re-write almost a year ago. I did start that re-write and got 12 chapters in, but when it came time to edit those chapters, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'm not saying I will never get back to these stories, I do love Wattpad, and I appreciate every single person who has taken the time to read any of my work, but right now I have to concentrate on the projects that pay.

To be honest, I'm not even sure there are many people left who still hold a real interest in this story. If there is, let me know who you are in the comments.

Thanks.