Authors Note

Hey guys.

I just want to say thanks to everyone of you that has continued to read this story even when I've been slow to update. I truly appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

First off I have to admit than when I started writing this story I didn't have much experience, and it has been written in third person which I have to say that now with more experience, I'm finding it a little difficult but I will prevail.

Also, I hope you are still enjoying the story and loving the characters. Please always feel free to give any feedback either in the comments section or by message.
I love to hear what you guys think of the story and it helps me as a writer to see what is either lacking or what you're loving.

Anyway, the point of this little note is to say that for a time I have been toying with the idea of another Cristiano fan fic story and have rough drafted a few chapters already but haven't yet posted.

It's a bit different from what I usually write, as in it's more of an erotic thriller sort of story and it's written in first person.

Now, I know that won't be everyone's cup of tea but if you'd like me to go ahead with it then please let me know.

Thanks for letting me ramble.
☺☺☺