Chapter 33 - These Moments.....

Lydia pulled into the driveway beside Cristiano and he rolled down the window, "Maybe you should park in the garage so no one sees your car" he said and Lydia nodded. 
A second later the garage door slid open and she quickly drove inside.

A few moments later Cristiano was by her side as she emerged from the car, moving around she made her way to the boot to collect her bag as Cristiano swiftly turned her round to face him, pressing her gently against the car as his lips hovered softly over hers. "I can't believe I have you here, at my house for the night" he whispered, sending shivers throughout her body.
"Tonight, I'm all yours" she replied and instantly his lips crashed against hers as they kissed passionately.

Cristiano pulled back and swept Lydia up into his arms and began to carry her into the house as she laughed, "My bag" she squealed pointing to the car. "You don't need clothes for what I have planned" he replied, carrying her upstairs.

Cristiano laid her gently on the bed and Lydia allowed herself to sink into the softness of the duvet, as she watched the footballer undress in front of her before he leaned over her and began to slowly peel the clothes from her body.

Lydia smiled up at the beautiful man leaning over her, his eyes so brown she thought she might just get lost in their darkness forever. In this moment nothing else mattered but the sound of their hitched breaths in the silence of the room, both anticipating the pleasure that was about to come. Nobody had ever made her feel the way Cristiano did.

Cristiano looked at her as his hand softly stroked her cheek, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear before kissing her gently. Before long they were making love into the night, unable to get enough of one another. Until their bodies cried out for sleep.

That night, Lydia fell asleep wrapped in Cristiano's arms, tucked safely into his chest and it was the safest and most content she'd ever felt. Nothing compared to this moment and the feelings it was giving her. The smile on her face as she slept told the story of every emotion she was feeling inside.

The next morning, Lydia awoke to an empty bed. Sitting up she looked around the room, it was the first time she'd seen it in the daylight since she'd viewed it with Cristiano, and now with a bed in it, it looked even better than she'd imagined. Somehow it felt like home and she didn't understand why. Smiling, she got up and grabbed the footballers t-shirt from the floor and pulled it on before padding downstairs in search of the man responsible for the smile on her face.

The delicious smells wafting through the house led her to the kitchen, where she came to see Cristiano standing by the cooker, wearing only his boxer briefs and the sight almost took her breath away as she stood silently for a moment by the doorway, watching him.

Cristiano turned around, frying pan in hand, when he noticed Lydia. "You're not supposed to be awake" he said while sliding bacon onto the plates. "Interrupting you am I?" she replied, walking further into the room. "Ruining my plans to bring you breakfast in bed" he pouted, "I wanted to surprise you" he added as he leaned over to plant a soft kiss on her lips. 

"This is still a surprise" smiled Lydia as she took in the sight of the food in front of her, not realising just how hungry she was until she saw Cristiano scoop scrambled eggs out from the pot and onto her plate. 
"Well since you're already up I suppose we can eat in here, please, take a seat" said Cristiano gesturing to the stools around the centre island. Lydia done as he suggested and Cristiano joined her.

"I hope you slept well" he said as they ate and Lydia smiled, "I slept very well" she replied and Cristiano smiled back at her. "I know I've said it before but my clothes look so good on you" he said as his eyes wandered down her body making Lydia blush slightly. 

"You know, I had plans to bring you breakfast in bed and then I had a few other plans for us" he said as his eyes found hers and she could see the desire firing up inside of him but decided to have a little fun.
"Oh really, plans. Did you mean like going for a walk in the garden, or maybe watch some morning Tv?" she asked taking a long, slow, sip of orange juice, all the while her eyes watching him carefully.

Cristiano grinned, "Are you trying to tease me?".
"Tease you?" repeated Lydia tilting her head in an attempt to look coy,when she knew exactly what his intentions were.

Cristiano took another bite of breakfast and pretended to read the newspaper in front of him, "I suppose I'll just have to shower alone in that huge big cubicle" he sighed, "Although I was hoping someone could show me how all those buttons in there work, but I suppose I'll just have to figure it out on my own" he added, all the while looking at her from the corner of his eye.
Lydia smiled then stood up and slowly began to edge her way to the doorway, "Not if I get there first" she said and before Cristiano had the chance to reply she turned and began running upstairs towards the bathroom.

Cristiano laughed and quickly chased after her, the sound of her laughter filled the house and the footballer thought he'd never heard such a beautiful sound. By the time he reached the ensuite, Lydia was already there and stripping off the t-shirt she had borrowed from him. Cristiano watched her as the fabric fell to the ground before her naked body slinked into the glass cubicle. Lydia reached for the shower knob and turned it on and instantly, hot water rained down on her, running down her long dark hair and onto her back. 

Looking back over her shoulder at the beautiful man in the doorway, she could see him watching her, his eyes drifting up and down her body. "Are you going to join me?" she asked and she watched as a huge grin spread across his face as he quickly slipped off his boxer briefs and stepped into the shower.

Lydia allowed the back of her body to rest against his strong chest, his arms wrapped around her waist to pull her closer as her head leaned back to rest on his shoulder. Cristiano leaned down to place soft kisses along her neck and she moved her head to allow him access.
Already, Lydia could feel her body responding to his touch, a kiss was never enough, she needed to feel him closer.

Moving, she turned to face him, her hand stroking down his cheek, onto his neck and down onto the rippling muscles of his torso.  Cristiano watched as her finger trailed down his body before his lips came crashing down on hers, he had to have her, to taste her and feel the closeness that he craved. His hands wandered down to cup her behind and he gently lifted her, Lydia's legs wrapped around his waist as he moved them until her back was against the cool tiles, their kisses intensifying in a desperate need to be one.

As they began to make love with the water pouring down on them, Lydia could think of nowhere she'd rather be, right here in this moment was all that mattered and she couldn't remember back to a time when Cristiano wasn't part of her life.
 "Cris" she breathed as his thrusts grew deeper.

The footballer looked into her eyes and saw his future, no other woman could make him feel the way Lydia could. He had to make her his no matter what. They were destined to be together and he refused to believe anything else. He'd been foolish enough to let her go once before and he was sure he wasn't going to let it happen again. 
All he had to do now was make Lydia see that she had to leave Sam, that they should build a life together, this was where she belonged, here in his arms, being one with his body.

Authors Note: 
Here's the next chapter a few days early, thought I'd make up for the fact that I've been a little slow updating lately. 
Hope you all enjoy and remember to vote if you liked this chapter.
Thanks guys.
XXX