Chapter twelve

You sighed sitting on your chair feeling bored as shit there was no attack in your grounds or in wano.

You put Yamato as the king of wano since you couldn’t be there at all times and had Marie as the CEO of your company after all you had school to attend to. You and shanks were finally able to have a normal date yesterday (yet you kept zoning out a lot because you were worried about something) and since you slacked off you had to do all the paperwork so you stayed in your office the whole day doing it.

You got the new reports a few minutes ago and you were reading it until you realized something. “I can do those in a few hours but now let me go and have some fun… Who should be my target today…? Marco… Nahh he got his fair share, thatch… He’s my partner in crime I can’t do him like that! Shanks… My heart won’t let me do anything he’s too precious to me… I GOT IT! I’M A GENIUS! Uncle crocodile better be prepared” you chuckled evilly as you slipped out of your office and walked to his room.

Noticing that he and the kids were sleeping you got an even better idea! You took a pen and paper and wrote with your none dominant hand so it doesn’t look like your writing “I took the children good luck finding them” you chuckled as you picked up the two kids and left the room just like you came.

You teleported to your room and woke them up “get ready children! Because I will take you to the festival that’s happening right now! And don’t bother your dad because he’s very tired!” You smiled as they jumped around excitedly then ran to the bathroom to prepare each other.

You change into a red kimono with black patterns on it then waited for the due. You giggled as they somehow got matching kimono out of nowhere and wore them.

They sure as hell look cute! Enola (reverse of alone) and Ryuu (meaning dragon) they were twins that you loved very much. You were ready anytime to sacrifice your life for them.

You held each of them with a hand and then teleported to the festival where you were getting dragged to a shooting game. “Onee-chan! Can you win that bear for me?” asked Enola while Ryuu pointed at a penguin plushie. You handed the man money and took the arrows “Don’t worry, consider these toys yours in about- now” you smiled getting bull’s-eye in the three dartboard. The watchers jaw dropped and hit the floor as you didn’t even break a sweat. “I’d like that penguin and bear please!” You smiled as the man hurriedly gave them to you. ‘this is child play! I’m an assassin for fuck sake’ you thought as you handed the toys to the children “Thanks!” smiled Enola while Ryuu hugged your leg ‘I can die peacefully now! These two are way too cute for my heart’ you cooed internally as you walked with them “Y/N!!!!!!” Shouted a familiar voice from behind and then two arms attached themselves to you. ‘I’m screwed’ you sweat dropped as the straw hatted boy collided with your back sending you forward a bit “H-hi to you as well luffy” you sighed cringing at the pain that shot from your back. You sighed as you tore him off your back and looked at him “What are you doing here y/n?! Congrats on your engagement by the way! I forgot to tell you before, but now I remembered” he smiled sheepish while rubbing his neck “ Get away from my nee-san!” shouted Enola “My Onee-chan” muttered Ryuu glaring at luffy “Who are they? Are they your siblings y/n?” Luffy asked cluelessly “No, these two are my cousins but they treat me as if I’m their older sister since I took care of them most of the time” you chuckled then you added “Who are you with luffy?” he looked around then frowned “Where did shanks go?” he asked and crossed his arms “he left me!” luffy pouted “You’re here with shanks?! Uh hurry Enola do I look good?? I don’t look tired do I?” you asked panicking “you look good Onee-chan! Don’t worry” she smiled patting your leg while Ryuu gave you a thumbs up, luffy nodded and said “you look good y/n! Don’t worry” he laughed his unique laugh and you saw your red-haired man come towards your group “There you are anchor! I was looking for you all over the pla- Oh, hey love! What are you doing here!” Shanks smiled hugging you tightly “Get awayyyyy!” whined Enola as she started sniffling, you immediately pushed shanks away and hugged her with her brother “don’t cry! I’m here my sweet cupcakes” you cooed them both “I- Y/nnnnnnnnnn! What about meeeeeeee! I’m your fiancé” he whined and hugged your waist from behind.