The opening ceremony of the sports festival begins!

As the sports festival now begins. Both UA and Shiketsu made their way to the center of the arena. Instead of their school gym clothing. They changes into their hero costumes.

Present Mic: Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and Girls of all ages! It's time for the rivalry Hero sports festival to begin! Are you ready everyone!Audience:(Cheering)Present Mic: Like the summer sports festival! We decided to do something special for ...

Audience:(Cheering)
Present Mic: Like the summer sports festival! We decided to do something special for this year. This time we decided to bring a rival friend on the west side of Japan to compete with the east side! On the east side we have UA high school! And on the west side we have UA'S top rival school! SHIKETSUUUUU High school!
Audience:(Cheering louder)

Deku: Wow so many people then last time.
Shoto: At least this time there letting us wear our hero costumes instead of our gym clothes.
Ingenium: For some reason it feels it little bizarre facing are top rival school this time.
Earphone Jack: Well this is a great opportunity to learn about these guys.
Creaty: Jiro is right. But we still need to be on our toes with the Shiketsu's. Especially their General.
Red Riot: Hey Bakugo, Shoto did the big guy ever mention anything about who their General is?
Shoto: Not really Inasa never told me about him.
Bakugo: Nope.
Cellophane: Well that sucks I guess will have to see what he can do.
Tentacole: I just want to know why he is wearing that mask?
Midnight: To hide is identity.
Grape juice: Midnight.
Midnight: We'll this brings back memories. From the beginning you kids were starters and now look at you all now.
Fatgum: Haha! This is gonna be an awesome festival then last time!(excited)
Red Riot: Fatgum you made it!
Fatgum: No way I couldn't resist this! Note to self I was a Shiketsu kid myself when I was your kids age.
Reel steel: You were a Shiketsu kid? I thought you went to UA.
Fatgum: Not really I used to live on the west side of Japan before I moved here to the east side after I graduated from Shiketsu. UA is amazing but I can't resist on the school that I went to is a blessing to me.
Sun Eater: No arguing with that.
Creaty: Hold on Lady Midnight. What do you mean the Shiketsu General is hiding his identity?
Midnight: I really don't know much about him but he never really shows his face to anyone. All I know is that he is the one who has power over his entire school.
Fatgum: Also the General position from Shiketsu has more power to them. Whoever is General can take the Hero license exams early before the exam itself even starts. You can even bring someone else along with you if you want. No matter what year you are.
Bakugo: So he got his before the rest of us did then ehh.
Fatgum: Actually he already got his license on his 1st year at the start of Shiketsu before any of you got into UA I bet. Plus it is a shock to see the very first 1st year to be general?

(Everyone was shocked that he got his Hero license on his first year)

Izuku:(His first year!)
Bakugo:(How strong is this bastard!)
Midnight: Now let's get this festival started!

(All the UA and Shiketsu kids gather together at the center of the arena)

Present Mic: Now let's bring up the heroes that came in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! The three from both hero schools. First up UA. Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, and Fumikage Tokoyami!

(The boys made their way through the front of everyone.)

Present Mic: Now for the Shiketsu's! Jikan Sukippu, Inasa Yoarashi, and Tora Me!

The three Shiketsu make their way to the front as well and both side faces each other)

Inasa: Wow Shoto! You and I made it in 2nd place! Crazy right!
Shoto: That's a surprise since you are the strongest 1st year from your school. I thought you would be in first? Guess I was wrong.
Bakugo: I don't know who you are mask head or whatever your problem is with me! Nobody tells me to shut up and walks away with it!
Jikan: I was hoping someone else would be in first place besides you.
Bakugo: If it's that's loser Deku your talking about forget it! That nerd was nowhere near coming in 1st place!
Jikan: Loser ehh? Is that why you lost to him on the first exams when you fought him?
Bakugo:(Shocked and confused)
Shoto:(How did he know he fought Midoriya?)
Bakugo: How the hell do you know that!
Jikan: Why don't you come over and find out.(gives a dirty look)
Bakugo:(This guy is asking for it!)(Pissed off)
Gang Orca: That's enough both of you! You two can have it all that later. Right now I have an important announcement for all of you live fish baits.
Earphone Jack:(Announcement?)
Gang Orca: Now listen up everyone. For those who got their provisional Hero license it's time to give those hero licenses an upgrade.
Deku: Upgrade?
Gang Orca: For the first part of the festival you will all be doing the obstacle race. With a few new upgrades we added to make it more challenging.
Red Riot: Sweet! This is getting me pumped!(excited)
Fat Gum: Hold on now there's more to this. We pro heroes will be in this challenge too. Each hero from the east and west will be in this first round. Make sure you kids make it to the finish line before the timer runs out. Because we hero's will do everything we can to stop you from crossing the finish line.
Unavirty: Why what happens if we don't make it?
Gang Orca: Then you fail and your disqualify from the rest of the festival. Plus your hero license will also be...suspended.
Everyone: SUSPENDED!!!

(Meanwhile on the stage in a private area)
Mirio: Whoa it's good thing I'm not down there or I'll be toast.
Eri: I hope Deku passes.
Mirio: Don't worry he'll pass Eri. Same for the others.(smiles to her)

(Back on the field)
Mora: One question sir. How much time do we have before it starts?
Gang Orca: Good question.(snaps his finger and a large screen turns on behind the pro hero's)
Creaty: 15 minutes. That all we have to cross the finish line.
Midnight: And here's the racetrack.

(The screen changes)

Grape juice: Uhh why does it look more uhh? Intense?!
Gang Orca: The more fun for all of you.
Grape juice:(How is this fun for us! It's looks like death written all over it!)
Gale Force: Awesome! Now I really want it to start!(excited)
Midnight: Love the excitement on the big guy.(snaps her finger and the ground starts to shake)

(Everyone was freaking out a bit)

Deku: Hey what's going on!
Bakugo: Huh!(Looks at the ground)
Ingenium: The arena! Wait are we going up!

(Then the arena opens up and transforms into a whole new area)

Eri: What's going on?
Mirio: Whoa this is crazy! How long did it took to make all of this?(Looking at the arena)

(The crowd was stunned and excited in the new arena changes)

Man: Check it out! The whole arena is amazing!
Man 2: Holy shit! I'm not dreaming am I?!
Women: Hope those kids trained hard for this.

Both UA and Shiketsu were Shock on the new changes

Gang Orca: This is the starting line and the finish line...is up there.
Pinky: The finish line is up in the sky!
Gang Orca: Just kidding. That's a watch stand. It's down there right behind us.(points down)

Everyone looks down and the finish line was at the entrance of the tunnel they all came from.

Seiji: It's back where we came in?
Fat Gum: Ok one last thing. Make sure you follow the track to get the finish line. Stay in the race track, work as a team with anyone, no fighting with each other, and also no cheating of any kind.

(A path opens up for them to follow)

Midnight: Let the race begin!
(Everyone ready to go)
Midnight: On your mark!
Jikan: Make sure you pass Midoriya.
Midnight: Get set!
Deku: You got it.(Powering up OFA)
Midnight: GOOO!!!(BANG!!!!)

(UA and Shiketsu are off and the festival games begin)