The battle of the Orca hero's! Gang Orca vs Orca Tail!

(The arena changes into a water area)

Orca Tail: Whoa this is cool?!Gang Orca: I ask them to make it more exciting for the people

Gang Orca: I ask them to make it more exciting for the people. In joy it while you can. But when they give us the single will begin.
Present Mic:(Hey what's up the microphone it stopped working?)(Shakes it)
Gang Orca: So tell me young Otokonoko. Who taught you to fight like that. I also noticed your fighting style was similar to someone I knew a long time ago when I was a child.
Orca Tail: I figured you would figure it out sooner or later. The one who taught me was man name Ōkī Kujira. He's my master.
Gang Orca: Kujira...(Smiles)Well I'll be damn. Never thought I would hear that name again.
Orca Tail: So it's true you know him.
Gang Orca: Ōkī and I were pretty close when we were young. He was about your age when I first met him when I was a youngster myself.
Orca Tail: No way since childhood!
Gang Orca: When I was a young Orca I didn't have much friends to talk with. I was pretty much a lonely kid while growing up. Tell one day I met him. He was really nice to me when he came up to me. He ended up taking me to an aquarium that I was interested in.

(Flashback)

(Not to self these pictures are not mine

(Not to self these pictures are not mine.)

Gang Orca: The one thing I only remember was that Orca I saw. He was alone and had no friends...just like me. Like we had something in common. I would go by and visit him from time to time. Tell one day he passed away peacefully in his sleep. He may be gone by he's still here with me.

(Back to now)
Orca Tail: I'm so sorry sir. You really liked him.
Gang Orca: Once he was gone Kujira and myself ended up training together with both our fathers to be great heroes. May had been a rough childhood in the end tell I decided to leave home and started my own hero agency. I never saw Kujira or my family in along time. But I do send them messages to let them know I'm doing ok.
Orca Tail: Orcas stick together.
Gang Orca: Hmm?
Orca Tail: Oh sorry that was just my little brother Yuki would say to me. He says us Orcas stick together as one family. Because together we are strong together.
Gang Orca: Yuki?...Wait do you mean?!
Orca Tail: Yes sir. The Ritorushachi who never gives up on being the orca hero he is meant to be. And it was all thanks to you sir. You would be so proud of him.
Gang Orca:(Smiles as he closes his eyes)(Aoimoku...I guess he took my words seriously)
(Remembering)