Aftermath

The first part of the round was over now the pro hero's are reviewing the race.

Jikan: Are you ok Yoarashi?
Gale Force:(Looks up and gets up real quickly) I'm ok boss! No need to worry!(saluting him as he was still holding Izuku)
Jikan: Are you ok Midoriya?
Deku: Yeah I think so.
Jikan: Can you put him down Inasa.
Gale Force: Yes sir!(Puts Midoriya down)
Jikan: Why don't you check on the others.
Gale Force: Sir!(walks away)
Deku: Ok? You really know how to keep the Shiketsu's in check. Even Him as well.
Jikan: Being a Shiketsu General is a serious responsibility.
Deku: Ok but before I forget how long have you known?
Jikan:•••
Deku:•••
Jikan: For awhile.
Deku: Who told you about it?
Jikan: My master. He told me all about it. I wish I could tell you more. But not out here. After the 2nd round I will explain the rest. Just need to find a privacy area first.(Walks away)

As everything else was getting done they finish updating the list of UA and Shiketsu students who have passed the first round and they were surprised on how many have passed to update their hero licenses.

Aizawa: Congratulation to all that have pass the first round of the sports festival. The ones that made it through can keep their hero license are safe.

The screen turns on. And everyone looks at the screen to see if they made it.

Ingenium: Their!(points at the screen)Class 1A!
Class 1A:(Cheering)
Class 1B:(Cheering)
Kendo: We all made it to!
Monoma: I figure we would make it.

On the Shiketsu side Jikan class makes it to along with his higher level in his class. Same goes for Camie, Mora, Seiji, And Inasa.

Tiger's eye: We made Shiachi.
Orca tail: Yeah we did.
Tiger's eye: You look like you had a great time with Gang Orca.
Orca tail: I never felt this so alive before.(Smiles to her)
Iron ball: I made it.(phew)
Red Riot: Hey Iron kid! Your quirk is so cool!
Real steel: Are you planning to be a manly hero like us here.
Iron ball: Huh? Manly hero? Well I don't know? I'm just trying to be a great hero. I never thought of what I want to be yet.
Red Riot: Well whatever you decide to be. Be whoever you want to be. That's what a manly hero would say it.(smile's proudly to him as he harden his arm for respect)
Real steel: That's right!(Does the same thing like Kirishima does)
Iron ball: Whoa.
Red Riot: Come on don't leave us hanging.
Iron ball: Oh Uhh? Like This?(harden both of his arms and they all made contact with their arms)
Giganta:(Turns back to normal size) I can't believe they turned me into a rocket launcher.
Hatsume: Hey sorry about from earlier. We were in a hurry back there.
Creaty: Hope your not too upset and mad at us.
Giganta: Next time just ask.(Looks at Momo)!!!
Creaty: Is something wrong?✨
Giganta:(Face turns Red and looks away)Uhh nothings wrong everything's fine!...
Creaty: Hmm?
Fat Gum: Ok everyone settle down! Congratulations for passing the first round. Now that the hero license is out of the way. Now we can let the real fun begin.(smiles)
Aizawa: General Jikan please come forth on the stage. Since you are the first to cross the finish line will let you select on what the next round will be.
Jikan: Understood.

Jikan makes his way on stage and a large button appears and he presses it. The screen changes and starts shuffling.

Present Mic: Now the 2 round will be selected!
Shoto: That's new.
Gale Force: This is back from my school. During the Shiketsu sports festival we randomly play on whatever appears on the screen.
Deku:(So what are we doing then?)

(DING)

Present Mic: Flag catching!
Deku: Flag Catching?
Unavirty: Don't they mean capture the flag?
Seiji: It's the same thing but different just listen to what the heroes on how it works.
Fat Gum: Flag catching! How to play is that both sides need to collect many flags as they can to earn points. Each flag will be colored on what points they have.
Red flags is worth 10 points.
Yellow flags is worth 20 points.
Green flags is worth 50 points.
Blue flags is worth 100 points.
Also keep an eye out for the yellow flags if you are desperate to win. It's worth 100,000 points.
One more thing if you young heroes find just one white flag. It is worth 10,000'000 points to end the game! The time will be limited. Whoever gets the most points is the winner and moves on to next round!(excited)
Aizawa: If your team loses. Your team will be eliminated. May the best teams win.
Bakugo: This game remains of collecting those headbands to win.
Present Mic: Now let's split you ladies and gents into two teams! First up is the 1st years!

UA Class 1A vs Shiketsu class 1C
UA Class 1B vs Shiketsu class 1A
UA Class 1C vs Shiketsu class 1B

Monoma: Well we're not going down that easily. Don't underestimate our potential Shiketsu!
Gale Force: I'm looking forward of battling you!(Hits Monoma hard to the head as he bows down on him by accident)
Monoma: Ow?!(down on the ground)
Kendo:(Drags him out of their)
Real steel: May the best hero win!
Gale Force: Looking forward to see you in action!

(Both Gale and Real steel made head to head contact)

Real steel: WOW I actually felt that!
Gale Force: Feels good doesn't it!(excited as blood was flowing out of his head)
Iron ball: I guess will be battling you guys.
Red Riot: So your in 1C. So that makes us 3 harden abilities in the ABC order.
Iron Ball: Huh wait so you and the other guy aren't in the same class?
Red Riot: Nope but we are in the same grade and same goes for you as well.
Iron ball: Cool.(Smiles a little)
Deku: Your Titan quirk is so awesome! Is your quirk kinda similar to Mount lady's quirk? What else can you do?(Has his notebook out)
Giganta: Well that's not an easy answer. To be honest with you and me. Umm? I really don't know how to control this quirk.
Deku: What?!
Ingenium: Wait you don't know how to control it?
But you look ok on the way you fought Mount Lady.
Giganta: That's what you two think. But here's how what I use to control it.(pulls something out of his back pocket)
Deku: Huh?
Ingenium: Are those protein bar's?
Deku: These bars are huge?!
Giganta: That's what you think. But this is no ordinary protein bars. It has something to keep my quirk in check. Like a medicine. I'm not sick or anything. It's just to keep him in con-(Stops himself)
Deku: Him?
Giganta: Oh uh! I was thinking about something different! Sorry about that forgot about that part ok!?(pretends to laugh)
Ingenium:•••
Deku:•••
Giganta: Well anyways may the best time win!(runs back to his class)
Deku: He did say him right?
Ingenium: That's what I heard correctly.
Shinso: Midoriya there you are.
Deku: Hey Shinso what's up?
Shinso: Just want to give your class a heads up on one of the Shiketsu in 1C.
Deku: Huh? Who's that then?
Shiketsu boy: Yogan.(from behind Izuku)
Deku: GAAHHH!!!
Ingenium: Whoa! Where did he come from?!
Shinso: Perfect timing. Hello Kitto.
Kitto: Yogan.
Shinso: It's been a long time since we seen each other. You look pretty good.
Kitto: Yogan Yogan.(smiles)
Deku: Uhh you two know each other?
Shinso: We been friends since we were little kids. Then later we went to two different high schools afterwards.
Kitto: Yogan Yogan.(talks to Izuku)
Deku: Huh?
Shinso: He asking if I'm your friend to.
Deku: Oh?! Yeah I'm his friend. My name is Izuku Midoriya.
Kitto:(Pulls out a communication voice box to speak to Izuku)(typing words)My name is Kitto Toba. I'm from 1C of Shiketsu. First year like you. The reason why I'm talking to you with this voice box is that I had a brain tumor that was removed from my brain a long time ago. When I was younger at the age of 7 I had a brain tumor that was effecting my ability to speak. I needed surgery and they managed to remove it. But once it was removed. I wasn't able to say anything. No words like mom or dad. Or hi or hello. The only word that I only say is Yogan.
Deku: You poor guy I'm so sorry for what you are going through.
Kitto:(Typing)When I was little I never had any friends. I was made fun of a lot. Tell one day Shinso came and protected me and took me under his wing. We have been together since we got out of middle school tell we went our separate ways. I was sad but I promise to be strong for him and become a great hero.
Ingenium: Really now.
Shinso:(Scratches the back of his head)
Deku: Now that's a real friend there.(Smiles)
Present Mic: Now let's begin the 2nd round of the festival!
Shinso: Well good luck on your side you guys. Good seeing you again Kitto.
Kitto: Yogan.(Waving goodbye)