Round 1 the obstacle race!

As the race begins Jikan takes the lead along with a few Shiketsu kids following him. Following behind are the rest of UA and Shiketsu. First up was the robots.

Jikan: Childs play. Grab on you guys.(Looks back and sees Deku catching up and then disappears)
Deku:(He did it again...huh?)

Deku sees Jikan and a handful of Shiketsu kids on the other side of the robots)

Bakugo: NO FIAR!!! THAT HAS TO BE CHEATING!!!
Present Mic: No way! How did the General of Shiketsu get across with a small group of his classmates like that!
Jikan: Let's move!
Shiketsu kids: SIR!!!
Bakugo:(Angry)As soon as I catch up with him I am gonna blow him to pieces!
Camie: Is he always like that?(Talks to the UA kids)
Red Riot: kind of a long story.
Gale Force:(Takes off) I can just fly over them!

(Gale Force takes off when suddenly he gets ambushed in the sky)

Shoto: Yoarashi look out!
Gale Force: AHHH!!!!!(starts to fall)
Deku: Crap!(BLACK WHIP!!!)(Catches Gale and pulls him in and his class catches him)
Seiji: So much for flying over.
Mora: Since when did you learn how to do that?
Deku: I'll explain later. Right now we are timer?!
Creaty: Who are they?(looking up and sees heroes flying in the air.)
Camie: Say hello to one of the heroes on the west side of Japan. The falcon squad. The leader of his group name Falcon eye.

Falcon eye real name Farukon Shino. His quirk Falcon. He has everything what a falcon can do. These birds are one of the top best heroes who rule the skies with the help of the number 2 hero Hawks.

Falcon Eye: Try and get passed us if you dare!
Mora: I figure he would tag along. Now what do we do?
Deku:(Come on think?...We have air attack from above and robots from below. How do we get rid of them both?)
Ingenium: Oh I got an idea! Deku.
Deku: Are you thinking what I think your thinking?
Ingenium: Only one way to find out. But we're going to need Some wind and gravity power for this to work. Unavirty!
Unavirty: Ready when you are class Rep!(pumped)
Ingenium: Gale Force we got ourselves a little idea in order to get across. I hope your up for the challenge.
Gale Force: This is awesome! Whatever it is I'll do it!(Holy shit! I'm actually helping out Shoto's classmates!)
Falcon Eye: Huh? Whats going on down there?
Gale Force: You two ready!
Deku: Ready!
Ingenium: Now Unavirty!
Unavirty:(Float!)(Both Deku and Ingenium are floating)
Ingenium: Now Gale Force start spinning!
Gale Force: PASSION!!!(Spinning like crazy with his whirlwind)
Ingenium:(Time to go faster!)(powering up his engine quirk)Get ready!
Deku: Already on it!(OFA full cowling 40%)
Falcon Eye: Not so fast!(Charges in)
Ingenium: NOW!!!
Gale Force: GO GET HIM!!!(Let's go of both of them)
Falcon Eye: What the!!!
Deku: YOUR MINE!!!(Tackles him and holds on to him real tight)
Falcon Eye: AHHH!!!!

Both Deku and Ingenium went flying while creating a shockwave of winds that sent Falcon eye's team blowing away by it. Then they release Farukon and crashed into a large pillar

Ingenium: Now!
Deku: SMASH!!!(BOOM!!!)

Deku destroyed all the robots right in front of the path

Camie: No way!
Seiji: They whipped out all of them!
Mora: Huh?! We can get through!
Gale Force: THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I say it is because my eyes can't stop spinning!(shakes it off)There that's better!
Unavirty: Release!(Drops them)
Deku: COME ON!!!
Ingenium: If want you those hero licenses to stay with you and move it!
Present Mic: Holy awesomeness! UA and Shiketsu are full of surprises! I don't know what they did but they just open a path for the rest of them to cross through! As for Falcon eye well? He looks like he's taking a nap?
Falcon eye: Oww?!

UA and Shiketsu kids make their way to the rest of the obstacles while the rest of the pro heroes are trying to stop them.

(10 min remaining)
Jikan: 5 minutes have passed and the others managed to get halfway through the track.
Shiketsu Boy: Sir up ahead!
Jikan: I see it.