Saving Future Dark Shadow

(As the fight continues on in the wilderness. Back at the stadium Evil Deku and his copy stand together to fight off the heroes of the past.)

Tokoyomi: Future Dark shadow. Can you still hear me? It's me Tokoyami. Remember?
Future Dark Shadow: Tokoyami?!
Future Dark Shadow: I thought...you died?...
Tokoyomi: Well it's gonna sound strange but I'm Tokoyami from the past. See my dark shadow with me. It's you.
Dark Shadow: Hi.
Future Dark Shadow: Another...me?
Dark Shadow: Stay focus me. Tell us what happened to you?
Future Dark Shadow: Izuku came to UA...He attacked the school...everyone...was dead...we tried to fight back...but...he...killed everyone in our class...then he took me...and killed you...right in front of me!(Crying)
Tokoyomi: The evil Deku took you away from me. Then what did he do to you afterwards?
Future Dark Shadow: He...made me...his slave...
Dark Shadow: Your a slave to him?!
Future Dark Shadow: The chain...he placed it...on my neck...to make me obey him...if I don't...he'll end me...(Tearing)
Tokoyomi: How cruel...(He not only took dark shadow...he tortured him and made him do terrible things. That doesn't sound like the Izuku would do to my friend.)(Sees the chain on his neck)
Dark Shadow: Don't worry will free you future me!
Kuroiro: Then you're gonna need me to help him.
Tokoyomi: Shihai?!
Kuroiro: I came back to help the others then I saw you with the other dark shadow. So maybe I can help you while you save him.
Tokoyomi: I appreciate it very much. Dark shadow is more than a quirk. He's my friend.
Future Dark Shadow:(Breaking out of the steel bubble)
Dark Shadow: It's about to burst!
Kuroiro: Stay behind me or I'll might control your shadow.
(POP!!!)
Future Dark Shadow:(ROARING!!!)(Charges at them)
Kuroiro: Come to papa!

(Meanwhile back at the fight with Evil Deku in the stadium)

Evil copy:(Using Air Force)
Bakugo:(Takes them down)
Evil Deku: Air walk!
Bakugo: Die!
Evil Deku:(Stop motion)
Bakugo:!!!(Can't move!)
Evil Deku:(creates a fire spear and throws it at him)
Deku:(Black whip!)(Saves Bakugo)
Earphone Jack:(The future Midoriya is fighting differently now? Every time we attack him he just dodges them and use a long range attack from a distance?)Gasp?! That's it!
Gang Orca: What is it Earphone Jack?
Earphone Jack: He's not only dodging he's trying to keep the time device from taking anymore damage than it did earlier.
Orca Tail: Then we just need to get our hands on it. Or at least try to smash it right?
Gang Orca: Correct.
Man: Then let's smash the damn thing and get over with it!
Gang Orca: That voice?!

An unknown voice came out of nowhere and then Evil Deku copy jumps in and pushes Evil Deku out of the way and gets attacked from above.

Gang Orca: Kujira!
Orca Tail: Master!
Kujira:(Lands right next to them)
Gang Orca: What are you doing here?
Kujira: I maybe a former top hero but I can still fight!
Gang Orca:(Surprised and then Smirks)You've always have been jealous of me and you couldn't admit I was better than you.
Kujira: What's done is done. That doesn't matter to me anymore. Then next thing though I send in my strongest student to challenge you. And you still win.
Shishido: Hey can you two deal with this later!
Tiger's eye: He's right! We have to worry about what is happening right now!

(Evil Deku revives his evil copy once more and the copy transforms)