Save the past! Future Deku vs AFO Nomu!

(Everyone reaction when they all saw Future Deku was transformed into his hero costume

(Everyone reaction when they all saw Future Deku was transformed into his hero costume.)

Everyone: WHOA!!!
Deku: No way?! He went right into hero costume!
Future Deku:(Checking himself out)
Imagination man: Here.(Pops out a mirror for a better look)You look awesome.(smile)
Future Deku:(Looking at the mirror)Whoa?!
Unavirty: WOW Deku your future self looks so cool in that hero outfit!
Red Riot: Now that's what I call real man!
Deku: Uhh come on guys please?!(embarrassed a little)
Future Deku:(Do I really sound like that when I was young?)
Future Koda: Hey you're no longer fading anymore?
Future Mr. Compress: It must be the costume he is wearing? I don't know what Miss. Melissa did but she somehow did the impossible I guess?
Future Deku:(Melissa...Thank you...)Who has the time device?
Bakugo: I got it.(Throws it to him)
Future Deku:(Catches it and looks at Bakugo and his future self under the cape)Thank you...Kacchen and I'm sorry for killing your older self.
Bakugo: Yeah whatever just make sure you save the past All Might so my future self can kick your ass!
Future Deku:(Grabs him with black whip and hugs him)Stay strong and keep being friends with my past self. You still want to be number one right?
Bakugo: Of course I still want to be number one your future nerd bastard! Let go of me before I kill you!(Struggling to get away from him)
Everyone:(Laughing)
Eri:(Walks up to Future Deku)
Future Deku:(Kneels down)
Eri: I have something for you.(She has another luck charm bracelet that has herself, Deku, and Mirio as she was putting it on his wrist)
Future Deku:(Checks it out and smiles to her)Thank you Eri.
Eri: Be careful Izuku.
Future Deku: I will Eri.(pats her head.)
Deku: Older me wait?!
Future Deku:•••
Deku: For the future.(Wants to fist bump him)
Future Deku:(Responds back)For everyone.

(As they both fist bump each other and both OFA's made contact with each other once again)

Future Mr. Compress: Your gonna need this.(Gives him the drug that can destroy quirks)It's our last one. Make it count.
Future Deku: Got it.
Future Eri: Please be careful Deku. I can't lose you again.
Future Deku: Don't worry. This is different now. But I promise I will come back.

(Future Deku activities the time device to go back to the past and stop AFO's evil plan. As it was turning on. The future Deku smiles right when he was disappearing. As he was traveling back to the past from the battle between All Might vs AFO. Future Izuku arrives without being seen and just in time to as the battle begins.)

)