Evil Deku's goes berserk! Future Eri's new quirk!

Evil Deku:(ROARING!!!)Gale Force: What the hell just happened to him!Shoto: Looks like we've finally pissed him off!Evil Deku: I hate you!

Gale Force: What the hell just happened to him!
Shoto: Looks like we've finally pissed him off!
Evil Deku: I hate you!...I HATE YOU!!!
Eraser head:(This can't be good?!)
Future Eri: Izuku?
Deku:(The me is still in there somewhere. He's blinded by hatred and despair and he's not thinking straight. Ever since he killed All Might in his time. He was left with a massive guilt because of what AFO did...What he made him do...)(Grips both his hands)

(Flashback)
Future All Might: None of this wasn't your fault. It was mine.

(Back to now)
Deku:(Even the All Might in his timeline was also the same too. He tried to hide it but he was scared and didn't know what to do. AFO you are an evil mastermind!)
Future Eri:(grabs Izuku's hand)
Deku: Huh?
Future Eri: Will take him down together.(Smiles)
Deku: Eri...
OFA:(What a sweet child you are.)
Future OFA:(A wonderful young girl you are.)

(Future Eri begins to glow)

Future Eri: Huh?(Looks at herself)
Nejiri: What's happening to her?
Unavirty: I don't know?
Evil Deku:!?!
Future OFA:(I can see why you look up to him. He saved you and now you want to return the favor.)
Future Eri:(Who said that?)
Deku: No way?!
Evil Deku: Impossible?! How?...!!!(Back when I was trying to absorb my past self quirk?! He must of taken it while I was chained down! So that means?)
Deku:(How did I gave OFA to Eri?...!!! Back when my evil self try to steal my quirk?! It must of happened when the future OFA and the OFA in this timeline joined together to separate us from the other world we were in. So the future OFA must went inside my quirk and then went to her after that?! So that means?)
Both Deku's:(She has the power of One For All?!)
Eri:(Waking up)Who's...that girl?

Future Eri:(Whoa?! So this is the power of Izuku's quirk?)
Future OFA:(That's right young one.)
Future Eri:(Huh? Hello?)
Future OFA: Have no fear young one. I'm the first user who once had this quirk before it was passed on to the other users over time. And you are the 10th user now...Eri.

Deku:(Judging of her reaction...she must be talking to OFA. That's quite a shock?)
Evil Deku:(ROARING!!!)(charges in to kill her but gets trapped to in gum gum's iron bubble ball)
Gum gum man: Not so fast evil maniac!
Evil Deku:(Burst out of the iron bubble ball)
Pop art: Now fly!(hundreds of paper birds went flying towards Evil Deku gets swarmed)Now...
(BOOM!!!)

Evil Deku:(exhausted and was in pain)
Future OFA: He's down. Quickly run as fast as you can and hit him hard with a punch.
Future Eri:(What are you sure? I don't know how this quirk works?!)
Future All Might: Don't worry I'll help you.
Future Eri: That voice?! Mr. All Might!
Future All Might: Let's do this together ok.

(Eri got some encouragement thanks to the OFA's quirk and did what she was told.)

Future Eri:(Charges in)Take this! SMASH!!!(hits him hard and goes flying towards the end of the stadium destroying at least half of the stadium)
Everyone: Whoa?!
Endeavor:(What ridiculous strength?!)
Deku:(She went 100%?! Her arm isn't Messed up like when I first did it?! Gasp?! Wait that's it! It's her rewind quirk?! She's focusing on healing herself from taking any damage to her body as she fights at the same time?)
Future Bakugo:(Smiles)That a girl.
Mirror void: The power of his quirk is now begun to weaken. Which means we have chance to take him down once and for all!
Unavirty: This is our last chance.
Creaty: I still have some fight in me still.
Ingenium: Then let's finish this here and now!
Bakugo:(Looking at future Eri)(So somehow Eri becomes the next OFA user?)Hmph. You always like to piss me off more Deku.
Deku: Uhh yeah? Sorry Kacchen?😅