The birth of a new Darkness!

(Both Deku and his evil self clashed with each other the power between the two quirks of AFO and OFA and these two were so strong it made the barrier shattered into a million pieces. Sending a powerful shock wave across the UA stadium.

Endeavor: The barrier is destroyed!

(The power between their quirks was so strong it sends them both flying away.)

Gale Force:(Catches Izuku in the air)
Evil Deku:(Hits the wall again)
Camie: Nice catch.
Gale Force: You ok?(lands back on the ground)
Deku: I'm fine.
All Might: Young Midoriya?
Deku: All Might...
Endeavor: He's coming!(ready to fight)
Evil Deku:(Comes out of the rubble and grabs the broken part of his mask)
Deku: Carful everyone...He has the power of every quirk from all the heroes and villains that myself has killed!
All Might: We already know Midoriya. We heard it all.
Deku:(Looks at all Might if they've heard OFA)
All Might:(Nodded his head for no)
Evil Deku: If you wish to reject our wish...(Puts on his mask)Then so be it.(His hero outfit transforms into a villain's outfit as the power of AFO quirk was revealed around him)

(His hero outfit transforms into a villain's outfit as the power of AFO quirk was revealed around him)

Present Mic: Oh boy?! This is getting a little interesting out here?!
Nezu: Allow me.(Takes the mic from Present Mic)
Present Mic: Hey?!
Nezu: To all civilians in the stadium. You all must leave the UA stadium immediately. Repeat you all must leave the UA stadium immediately.

The civilians are rushing out of the stadium quickly as they can as some of the heroes are guiding them out safely.

Nezu: To all students and staff members of every hero that is standing here. You are free to engage in combat against the Shiketsu General. Repeat you are all free to engage in combat against the General of Shiketsu.

Endeavor: Surrender yourself! You have to nowhere to run! I don't know what the hell is going on here but you have a lot to explain about what the hell you did!
Evil Deku: What a shame...I guess I have to kill you twice?
Endeavor:(Gets pissed)If really did killed myself in the future...THEN I WILL AVENGE HIM!!!(Charges in and then he didn't move)(I...can't...move!)
Evil Deku:(Stop motion)(used one of his fingers and hits his forehead then he goes to the other side of the stadium hard)
Shoto: Father!
All Might:(He just took down Enji like it was no big deal?!)(Scared)
Evil Deku: It's time I bring out my pet.(Snaps his finger and a huge dark portal appears behind Evil Deku)Come forth!
Eraserhead: That power?! That's from one of the league of villains we captured?!(So he got to him too as well!)
(Stomping noises)

(Snaps his finger and a huge dark portal appears behind Evil Deku)Come forth!Eraserhead: That power?! That's from one of the league of villains we captured?!(So he got to him too as well!)(Stomping noises)