Evil Deku's trump card!

(Back in the forest area)
Machia:(exhausted)
Giganta: Damn...(exhausted)How is this guy still standing...

(On the other side of the forest)
Creaty: Lady Midnight! Kamuy Woods!

(On the other side of the forest)Creaty: Lady Midnight! Kamuy Woods!

Midnight: Shit...How long was out.
Creaty: For a little while. But we manage to wear down the enemy. He's also exhausted from the fight.
Midnight:(See's woods and Mt. Lady are also in no condition to fight along with a few pro heroes along with them)

(Back at the fight)
Machia:(Roaring! And charges in)
Tie Ta:(tackles him down and grabs his neck in a chokehold)Tie Ta's wrestling move!
Machia:(Struggling to break free)
Red Riot: That's it big guy keep him down!
Real Steel: Don't let him go!
Iron ball: Don't give up!
Machia:(Struggling to breath)
Giganta:(Go to sleep! Go to sleep!)
Machia:(Continues to struggles tell he finally stops moving)
Giganta:(Let's go of him)Finally?!(Feels his pulse)He's still breathing...(Raises his hand for a thumbs up that he won)

Everyone:(Cheering!)Pinky: We won!Midnight: Good work everyone

Pinky: We won!
Midnight: Good work everyone.
Sour girl: Hey what's happening?(points to Machia)

(A dark portal appears around Machia and he disappear.)

Tie Ta: Hey come back here! Whoa?!(Fall in the dark portal and also disappears)
Fat Gum: There gone!
Sugar man: Where did they go then?
Creaty: Gasp?! He was probably summoned by the evil Midoriya?!

(Meanwhile outside on the highway)
Mirio: I feel so useless right now. If only I had my quirk Eri would still be here with us.
All Might: Don't blame yourself young Togata. None of us still don't know how many more quirks the evil copy has.(But still?...The way the evil copy used those quirks? First it was speed to catch us. That was young Iida's engine quirk, then he used Yaoyorozu quirk known as creation when he was firing that bazooka at us, then Hawks feathers, then the young man from Shiketsu's lava quirk, and then Mirio's permeation. Just how many heroes in the future have died for this?)
Hawks: stop the car.
All Might:(Stops the car) Ok what's up?
Hawks:(Sees the leftover feathers from the evil copy left behind and picks one of them up)
Mirio: Those are the same feathers as yours sir.
Hawks: I wonder?(trying to see if his future feathers of himself could work for him and it responded)It works.
All Might: Meaning?
Hawks: I don't think I'm out of the fight just yet.(smiles)