The Animal lover Anima!

(As the next battle begins . The mighty hound Dog goes right into attack mode and goes straight for Anima but a bunch of birds stops him)

Anima: Quickly you guys!
Mora: He's fast!(using his quirk)
Hound dog:(Quickly escapes)
Tentacole: Your not getting away!
Hound dog:(Dodges his attack)You gotta do better than that!(Takes down Tentacole)
Anima: Shoji! Huh?(Sees a small puppy)(Where did that puppy come from?!)
Hound Dog:(Charges at Anima again)
Anima:(No! The puppy will get hurt out here!)(quickly saves it right when Hound dog knocks him into the air)
Anima:(In pain)
Mora: Anima!
Hound dog:(Walking over)This ends here for you.
Anima:(Looks at the puppy)
Puppy:(Barking)
Anima:(He reminds me of...my pet rabbit back at the dorms.)

(Remembering)

(Back to now)Hound Dog: Why risk your life to protect one little pup when you know it's just getting in the way?Anima: Protecting this one is like protecting a child

(Back to now)
Hound Dog: Why risk your life to protect one little pup when you know it's just getting in the way?
Anima: Protecting this one is like protecting a child...(in pain)Animals are worth protecting too!
Hound dog:(hold him up)Then you just save it for nothing. Because it ends here for you.
Anima: Wrong. I just needed to keep you here for them to get on you.
Hound dog: Them?(Feels something and looks down)WHAT THE HELL!!!(Drops Anima as bugs were crawling all over his legs as they continued to climb up to him)Ah get off of me! I just got this fur clean!
Mora:(Grabs him)Now!
Tentacole: Your finished!(takes down Hound dog)

Present Mic: Hound dog has been defeated! Hero team wins!

Tentacole: Good work Koji.
Puppy:(Jumps out of Anima's arms)
Anima: Wait come back!(Chases after the pup and it went to Hound dog)
Hound dog:(Regains consciousness and sees the pup licking his face)
Puppy:(Barking)
Hound dog: Ahh! Gross get away from me!
Anima: He's asking if you are hurt sir.
Hound dog: I'm ok Jeez?!(Looks at the pup and sees a collar on his neck with a license on it)Ok you win I'll take you back to your owners to whoever brought you here.(Holds the pup)
Puppy :(Barking)
Hound dog: I think you made me learn something kid. These animals need help too as well.(Walks away with the pup)
Anima:(Smiles as he waves goodbye to the pup)

Present Mic: Now that's what I call a hero who loves animals! Let's give this young man around of applause for protecting the puppy!
Audience:(Clapping)
Anima:(Blushes a bit and waves at them all)
Present Mic: Now let's get to the next opponents in!

(Screen shuffling)
(DING!!!)
Tokoyomi, Invisible girl, Invisible Boy, and Camie vs The Lion hero Shishido!

(Screen shuffling)(DING!!!)Tokoyomi, Invisible girl, Invisible Boy, and Camie vs The Lion hero Shishido!

Shishido: Finally it's my turn!
Camie: So this is the lion hero Shishido.
Tokoyomi: This could be a real challenge here.
Invisible girl: Oh boy I'm getting nervous now?!
Invisible boy: Let's do this!

(Arena changes to a jungle area)

Camie: This place is so thick. You can easily get trapped in there.
Present Mic: Begin!
(BANG!!!)
Shishido: Here I come!(eyes glows red as he charges inside the jungle area)
Camie: Now what do we do?
Tokoyomi: Stay together he can pop out anywhere!
(Rustling noises)
Invisible girl:!!! What was that?!
Tokoyomi: In this jungle he has the advantage.

(All four of them looks around for Shishido but couldn't even see him. But they had no idea that he was on top of them)

Shishido:(Let's go of the tree and falls straight to them)
Invisible boy: Above us!
Tokoyomi:(Gasp as he looks up)
Shishido:(Takes down Tokoyomi and Invisible girl, and Invisible boy.)
Camie: Oh crap?!
Shishido: Three down one to go...
Tokoyomi: From above us?! Damn it?!
Shishido: Ok Shiketsu girl show me what you can do!(Shows his claws to her)
Camie: Hmm? Okay.
Shishido: Times up!(Charges in and takes her down. But suddenly she vanished)What!?
Camie: Nice try.(doing a martial art technique and takes him down)
Shishido:(Knocked out)(What...how...)
Camie: Phew that was to close.
Present Mic: Camie of Shiketsu moves on to the finals! Now let's bring in the next competitors!

(In the resting area)
Unavirty: Whoa she can do martial arts too?!
Froppy: Looks like you have a challenger.
Gale Force: She's a real badass when she takes down her opponents!
Deku:(Writing down his notebook)
Jikan: You sure like to write a lot?
Deku: Yup that's how I like to keep track of things.
Bakugo:(Starring at them from a distance)

(Back at the arena)
Present Mic Now let's get the next one out!
(Screen shuffling)
(DING!!!)
Orca Tail vs Gang Orca!

(Back at the arena)Present Mic Now let's get the next one out!(Screen shuffling)(DING!!!)Orca Tail vs Gang Orca!

Orca Tail: I'm fighting Mr. Sakamata again.
Gang Orca: Well would you look at that I get to fight you again.
Orca Tail: This time it's a one on one battle sir.
Gang Orca: Yes it is. The first battle we did was just a warm up...Now we can take it up a notch and this time...I won't be playing around in this one. Be warned new blood. You'll see what I'm really made of.
Jikan: Good luck Shaichi.
Orca Tail: Yes sir.(This is getting more interesting? I never thought I would make it this far?! But I can't stop here? I will be the greatest orca hero...because I'm the mighty Orca tail that will surpass you! Kugo Sakamata!)