Don't let this ever happen again! Who will save All Might of the past!

(The great battle between the times of past, present, and future ended and the evil Deku was defeated)

All Might: Modoriya! Modoriya wake up!
Gale Force: He's not dead is he!
Midnight: Wait?! His eyelids are moving?!
Grand Torino: He's waking up!?
Deku:(Waking up)

All Might: Modoriya! Modoriya wake up!Gale Force: He's not dead is he!Midnight: Wait?! His eyelids are moving?!Grand Torino: He's waking up!?Deku:(Waking up)

All Might: Thank goodness you're okay?!
Everyone:(relieved)
Deku: All Might...where's Eri and the others?
Midnight: She's here, everyone is back here home safe and sound. Don't worry. Also the alternative world has also disappeared.
Future Eri:(Waking up in LaMillion's arms)
LaMillion: Welcome back.(Smiles)
Future Eri: Mirio...

(Class 1A regaining consciousness after that blast shined everywhere)

Bakugo: Damn that's what I call a blast?!
Eri: Baku!(Hugs him)
Bakugo: Whoa easy ow?!
Unavirty: We're back?!
Shoto: But how?
Endeavor: SHOTO!!!(Hugs him tight)
Shoto: Let go of me?!

Ingenium: Midoriya are you okay?
Deku: I think so?
Future Koda: Izuku...
Deku: Gasp?! Koda?! Wait you're the future one?! You're so big?!(Sees his shoes)Your shoes have some red like my shoes? We still match.(smiles)
Future Koda:(Begins to cry and hugs him)
Future Mr. Compress: We actually won.(Looks at the hologram and sees the future people cheering and crying that it's finally over)
Future Eri: Where is he? Deku?
LaMillion: He's right here Eri.
Future Eri: No not him the umm? The future one?
LaMillion: Oh? Well-
Sun eater: Hey look?(Points behind her as the smoke clouds were disappearing slowly)
Bakugo: There he is? How the hell is he still standing?!

(See's evil Deku standing as the smoke was clearing away from him. His body was badly damaged and he collapsed to the ground and his hair went back to normal)

Future Eri:(Getting up and heads to him)
LaMillion: Eri wait!

Everyone:(Looking at Future Eri and see's the future Deku)
Future Eri:(Tearing up)Izuku...are you there?
Future Deku:(Eyes still shut)
Future Eri:(Tries rewinding him but she used too much of her quirk. Both of her horns were small now)(I overdid my quirk?! I can't heal him?!)

(She was about to cry then suddenly future Deku's body began to age forward)

Deku: His body?!
Grand Torino: He's returning to the age he was supposed to be?! Looks like the time device was keeping his young for a long time I see?
All Might: Her rewind took a lot out of her.(But still...She was also using OFA at 100% along with Izuku's OFA at 100% as well?! Her quirk in the future overpowered AFO?! Would this still happen if Izuku chose her as the 10th user if he wasn't possessed by AFO?)

Future Eri: Izuku...
Future Deku:(Opening his eyes and sees Eri)
Future Eri:•••
Future Deku: Hi Eri...(Smiles a little)
Future Eri:(Tearing up and hugs him as she cries out)
LaMillion: She's used her rewind to not only defeat him? She saved him?!
Nejiri: She saved her hero. Just like when you and Midoriya saved her.
Sun Eater: Looks like she is returning the favor.
Fat gum: So beautiful.(Tearing up)
All Might:(Sees Future Bakugo's body)Enji can you help me with something real quick.
Endeavor: Of course.