Aftermath 3

As the 4th round was over about 20 made it to the final round.

Nezu: Now that we have 20 of you left it's time we get the final round going but first a good halftime would be great since you kids deserve a good rest. But first you will all grab a piece of paper that is number from 1 to 20. Pick one and you'll see what number you have. So as always ladies first.

Unavirty: I got 5.
Camie: 2 for me.
Froppy: 8
Pop art: 17
Creaty: number 6
Clay Girl: 14
Pinky: 15
Nejiri: 11

Nezu: Now for the boys.
Jikan: I got the number 1.
Deku: Number 20 sir.
Gale Force: 13
Seiji: 19
Shoto: 7
Bakugo: 18
Red Riot: 3 for me.
Ingenium: Number 10.
Tentacole: 16
Mora: 12
Anima: I got the number 9.
Sleepwalker:😪(Holds out the paper that says 4.)

Nezu: The numbers you all selected is you. Also here is the chart once you get well rested up. Here is who you'll be facing. I'm sure you kids are familiar with this but will be doing it differently this time. Because this will be a tournament round for the 5th and final round. Also once you win will be shuffling to whoever you'll fight next. This will be a one on one match and whoever is the last one standing is the winner and the rival hero champion!
Midnight: One more thing. If you see a green flare lights in the air for you. You can pick someone to help you fight on your side. No matter who it is. You can fight alone to if you want. No pressure.

(Everyone was surprised that they can let someone help them in the final round.)

Deku: So we have to fight on the number that's next to you and then fight whoever is next?
Seiji: I'm looking forward to fighting you.(Pops out of nowhere)
Deku: Ahh! Uh ok looking forward to it?!😅
Bakugo: Pop art Huh? Your gonna regret on fighting me.
Pop art: Your explosions have art in them. Art is an explosion.
Bakugo: You really like saying that part don't you?
Red Riot: May the best hero win. Also try not to kill me with your terrifying strength?!
Sleepwalker:(👍)

As everyone else is ready for the next and final round. Everyone rested up in the resting area. Having snacks and drinks and some where training before the final round.

Jikan: Mydoriya...
Deku: Yes?
Jikan: Follow me to the medical room.
Deku: Uhh okay sure.(What is it now?)

(Note to self these pictures and images are not mine

(Note to self these pictures and images are not mine.)

Jikan: Just in time look.(Points at the window.)
Deku:(Looks in and see's Eri and Aizawa with Gang Orca.)Eri?
Mirio: Hey Midoriya what are you doing here?
Deku: Mirio what's going on right now with Eri.
Mirio: Mr. Aizawa is letting Eri try out her Rewind quirk.(Looks beside Izuku)Oh hey Jikan it's been awhile.
Jikan: Hello Togata.
Deku:(Looking through the window and sees Shaichi beside Gang Orca) It's Orca tail. He looks pretty bad with all those injuries on his body. It was getting intense in the end.

(Inside the room)
Gang Orca: You sure this will work Aizawa?
Aizawa: She had some practice and she will help young Otokonoko with his injuries.
Eri:(Looks at Shaichi) I'll do it.
Gang Orca:(Looks at Eri)
Aizawa:(I know she's young but if something goes wrong I'll stop this right away.)
Eri:(Walks up to Shaichi and grabs his hand)

(Outside the room)
Mirio:(You can do it Eri.)
Jikan:•••
Deku:(I hope this works.)

(Inside the room)
Eri:(Just like I practice)(Closes her eyes and her horn started to glow)
Gang Orca:(Surprised)
Aizawa:•••

As her rewind quirk activates Shaichi's body begins to heal as his wounds starts to vanishing)

(Outside the room)
Deku:(It's working!)
Mirio:(Smiles)
Jikan:•••(Surprised)

(Inside the room)
Gang Orca:(Impossible?! For a child this young to learn such a thing?)
Eri:(Stops her rewind and she faints)
Aizawa:(Catches her)You did good.
Shaichi:(Waking up)Ow my head?...huh?
Gang Orca: Welcome back.
(Door opening)
Yuki: Brother!
Shaichi: Yuki?(He gets hugged)Whoa easy my body still hurts?! Wait a second I don't feel anything?(Checks his body out)What happened to all my injuries!? Am I dead?
Gang Orca:(flicks his forehead)
Shaichi: Ow?!
Gang Orca: Nope your still here new blood. Thank you Aizawa.
Aizawa: No problem.
Kujira: Well look who's still alive.
Shaichi: Master?!
Kujira: Hey Aizawa it's been a long time since we last seen each other.(smiles and see's Eri in his arms)Well since when did you become a parent?(laughs)
Aizawa: It's a long story. But I'll let you two have some privacy with these two youngsters.(Walks out of the room with Eri)
Shaichi: Uhh did I miss something?
Gang Orca: Don't worry I'll fill you in.

(Outside the room)
Deku: Mr. Aizawa is Eri ok?
Aizawa: She's fine. That's how it started when she activated her quirk. For right now it's a start and we need to be careful.
Deku:(Looks like her rewind takes a lot out of her.)
Jikan: I do appreciate for what you did to heal my friend. He is one of our strongest heroes in Shiketsu.
Aizawa: Mirio take Eri.
Mirio: Yes sir.(Holds Eri)
Jikan: I better check on the others to see if they are doing ok down here.
Aizawa: Hold it young Sukippu. There's something I want to ask you?
Jikan: What is it?
Aizawa: During your last fight you and young Midoriya vs Ectoplasm. How did you do it? What kind of quirk do you really have?
Jikan: I won't say it...it's not the right time.(Walks away)
Aizawa:•••
Deku:(Now I'm curious?)

(Half hour later)
Present Mic: Ok! Thank you all for being patient and now let's get the final round started!
Audience:(Cheering)
Present Mic: Will start with the General of Shiketsu and work our way down!