How much pain do you want us to feel!

(As the fight continues on with the battle between the timelines of the Past, Present, and Future. Back in the present timeline the heroes are struggling against the evil All Might Copy)

Endeavor: Damn it!(Charges in)
Evil All Might:(Block his attack and grabs)That all you got!(Throws him)
Hawks:(Attacks him with his sharp feathers)
Evil All Might:(Dodges it)
Gang Orca: Your mine!(About to attack him from behind but the Evil All Might jumps over him and grabs his head and throws him at Hawks and gets hit by him)
Endeavor:(He may look like Toshinori...but it feels like I'm fighting him all over again!? But this is different? He's not using his quirk?!)
Imaginary All Might: Take this!(Tries to stomp on him but misses and he starts to climb (aka) run on him)
Evil All Might: You may look like me!(Charges up to him)
Imaginary All Might:(Try's to grab him but he was too fast)
Evil All Might: But you're not as fast as me!(Punches his giant face hard)
Ignition Girl: Tie Ta! Kyojin!

(The Imaginary All Might loses balance for a sec but he regains his balance again)

LaMillion:(Charges in)
Evil All Might:(Tries to punch him but LaMillion went right through him and gets attacked from behind)
Sun Eater:(Grabs him with his tentacles)
Nejiri: Take this!
(BOOM!!!)
Sun Eater:(Did we get him?!)

(Smoke clears up)

Evil All Might: Is that all you got?
Sun Eater: You gotta be kidding me?!
LaMillion: There's not even a scratch on him?!
Evil All Might: Let's take this up a notch.(His arm begins to change and uses it to attack the heroes)

(Meanwhile back with the fight Between Deku and Eri VS Evil Deku)

Future Eri and Deku:(Charging in to attack)
Evil Deku: Fire!(A shining beam of light almost hits them but they manage to dodge it)
Deku:(That's Aoyama?!)

Future Eri and Deku:(Charging in to attack)Evil Deku: Fire!(A shining beam of light almost hits them but they manage to dodge it)Deku:(That's Aoyama?!)

Evil Deku: Attack my pets!

(Evil Deku Releases a handful of Nomu's he was saving)

Nomu 1:(Attacks Deku)
Deku:(Restrains it with his black whip then see's something fell out of its mouth)Wait is that? Is that a piece of a cake?! Gasp?! No?!(Looks at the Nomu and it and sees a familiar face)
Nomu:(Roaring!)
Deku: No...it's Sato!

it's Sato!