16 - Animalistic

Once behind the closed door of his room Ghost wastes no time getting what he wants. His mask and shirt is off in an instant and he kisses me rough and sloppy. His hands travel from my cheeks to my hips as he leads me backwards to his bed.

When we reach his bed his pushes me back onto it with just enough force to be considered aggressive but not enough to hurt or scare me. He undoes his belt as his lust filled eyes travel up and down my body and then he quickly climbs on top of me. He is practically feral as he starts leaving wet kisses along my neck and jaw line. Small grunts leave his lips when he bites and licks any exposed skin I have.

It doesn't take long before he is almost literally ripping my shirt off and unbuttoning my pants. He's moving so rapidly and aggressively that I can hardly keep up so I just lay and enjoy the pleasure while my hands tangle in his hair or grip his back.

"I have been craving this since the moment we stopped the first time." He says in a breathy tone in between kisses on my torso.

I let out a slight giggle at his desperation which makes him snap his head up and give a playful glare. He then slowly pulls his body back up so his eye level with me, never breaking the mischievous stare, and firmly places his hand around my throat.

"Did you just fucking laugh at me?" He growls with a devilish smirk.

"No, sir I did not." I respond, feeling mildly threatened yet I still cannot help but laugh a little.

"That's fine. Keep laughing. You'll just make it worse for yourself." He smiles then leans down to nip my chest.

"How so?" I ask in a taunting tone.

"Ooh baby girl the things I am going to do to you.. You won't be able to walk for a week." He says into my neck as he continues kissing all over my body.

"Someone sounds a little over confident there." I laugh, purposefully teasing him to further his primal dominance.

He gives a smug look and a single breathy laugh before leaning back onto his knees and aggressively pulling my pants down. From there he flips me onto my stomach and pulls me to my hands and knees by my hips. He leans over me and kisses my shoulders while one hand holds a firm grip on my hip and the other hand slides my underwear down.

"I am going to fuck you so damn hard the entire base is going to hear you scream my name." He whispers into my ear as I hear him fully remove his belt and jeans.

His hand then reaches up and without warning he inserts two of his fingers inside of me. I gasp at the sudden contact and reflexively try to pull away. The movement just makes Ghost grip my side tighter and yank me back. He lets out a low growl as he proceeds to pleasure me with his hand. His movements are rapid and perfectly paced so I can't help but melt under his touch and beg for more. After a while of him teasing me and forcing me to beg he finally removes his fingers only to shove them into my mouth and nearly gag me. Seconds later he shoves his full length inside of me and immediately begins to rail me roughly.

I moan in a surprised sense of pleasure, only it's muffled by his fingers still in my mouth. He grips of my hip with a bruising tightness and he relentlessly pounds into me. He hand slips from my mouth and tightens around my throat for a moment before moving further to grab my hair. He pulls just enough to tilt my head back and force me to arch further. The force of his movements causes my arms to give out and I fall to my elbows.

My loud noises only seem to encourage his aggression as he pushes my head down into the mattress. His thrusts start to get sloppy and he begins to become more and more vocal with grunts and growls and low whispered swears as he gets closer to finishing.

I too quickly begin to gain the pressure of coming to my climax, feeding off of his energy. The intensity of the pleasure makes me practically scream as I cum and only moments later Ghost finishes as well, making sure to pull out just in time and cover my back in the warm, sticky, white fluid.

"Fuck." He gasps as he releases my hair and side.

My legs instantly give out beneath me and I fall completely onto my belly. Both of us panting like dogs as we try to catch our breath. After a minute of silence between Ghost stands up and smacks my ass.

"Shower time." He says, still sounding slightly out of breath. "Don't move yet though." He adds as he walks away.

I obey his orders and stay put, crossing my arms beneath my head as I lay waiting for him to return. He comes back with a towel in his hand and gently cleans up the mess he made on my back before helping me to my feet and leading me to his bathroom.

We quickly shower together, washing each others bodies in between small, sensual kisses. Once we're done we get out and get dressed before going downstairs because Ghost claimed to be starving at that intense workout.

"Wanna go out to eat?" Ghost asks after failing to find something he wants in the kitchen.

"Sure. Im quite hungry myself and I don't like cooking." I laugh.

"Where to?" He asks.

"Anywhere is fine with me. But you're not driving." I respond.

He gives an exaggerated expression of offense and gasps at my comment.

"How we getting anywhere then? You don't have a car." He laughs.

"But I do have a bike, so I guess you'll just have to suck it up and be a back pack." I laugh and shrug as we walk up the stairs to my room.

"That's not happening." He scoffs.

"Then I guess you better keep looking in that kitchen."

He pauses for a moment before giving in and agreeing to going on my bike. I smile and quickly grab both of my helmets, tossing the spare to Ghost, then running down the stairs and outside.

Ghost casually walks behind me and as I wait for him to catch up I stand near my bike and bounce on my toes in anticipation. Once he's a bit closer I climb on and start it before slipping into my helmet and gloves. He sighs in defeat as he climbs on behind me.

"Do I have to wear this?" He groans, referring to the helmet.

I nod and take it from him to pull it down over his head. After it's on he drops his head down and groans.

"Alright let's go before I change my mind." He laughs.

Without hesitation I pop up the kickstand and start to drive off. Ghost tries to act cool by hardly holding onto me so just to tease him as soon as we get off the base I gun it, hitting ninety in a matter of seconds. The sudden jolt causes Ghost to swear loud enough for me to hear and grip my waist tighter. I laugh as he yells at me for weaving through traffic.

After a while we get into the city and we discuss where to eat at a red light.