20 - Vulnerable

Several hours of silence later the door slams open with a loud bang and light floods into the room, temporarily blinding me.

I shield my eyes as they adjust to the light and see the silhouette of a person walking towards me. Once they fully come into view I realize it's Graves.

"I've got some questions for you, are you ready to talk without being so nasty?" He asks as he stands in front of me.

"Burn in hell you fucking cock sucker." I mumble without even looking up.

"I thought you might respond like that." He laughs and rips me up by my hair.

I instinctively reach up to try and break free from his grip and swear in pain. He forces my head back so I'm looking at him now, a malicious grin across his face.

"You either answer my questions and cooperate or I find another use for you." He says and looks me up and down.

The look in his eyes tells me he has no problem doing whatever he wants to me and that includes taking full advantage of his power over me in this situation. His expression is a disgusting mix of anger and hungry lust. He holds a tight grip on the back of my head for a while, waiting to see if I'm going to respond.

"Fuck. You." I growl through gritted teeth.

"Ooh don't threaten me with a good time sweet heart." He laughs.

He then shoves me back into the far corner of the room and pulls my arms behind my back and grabs a chain dangling from the wall. He puts the cuffs connected to the end of it tightly around my wrists. Once I'm chained to his satisfaction he steps back with a smirk and slowly moves his eyes over my body.

He then pulls out a knife and slowly drags it along my neck just below my jawline. There is just enough pressure to draw blood and send a slight jolt of pain through my body. I wince at the sting but otherwise do not react.

Next thing I know he aggressively rips my plate carrier off quickly followed by my blouse. He yanks it open, most of the buttons popping off in the process. He physically rips the fabric off of my body, leaving me in my undershirt. Once he has my blouse completely off he tosses the shredded fabric to the side and proceeds to move more south. He toys with the buckle on my belt before roughly pulling it out of the loops on my pants. He doesn't toss that to the side like everything else though, instead he just hangs it around his neck. He then kneels down to remove my boots before tracing his fingers along the hem of my trousers. I struggle to get away from him as he begins to pull my pants down. I almost fall when he fully removes them but just hit the wall behind me instead.

At this point I'm crying, begging for him to stop which only encourages him to continue. He drags his knife across both of my bare thighs before using it to lift my shirt slightly. With a twisted grin he grabs the collar of the shirt and tears it down the middle then rips the sleeves as well to be able to fully remove it from my body. I am now completely vulnerable in a sports bra and panties.

Blood drips down my legs from the cuts he had just made. He swipes the blade across my torso and chest multiple times, a few are deep and blood pours from the cuts. I do my best to hold in any cries that try to slip out but my face is soaked in tears and my body trembles in fear.

He laughs in pure amusement, finding joy in my fear and pain. Before clicking his radio and requesting for someone to turn something on. Seconds later ice cold water pours from above, soaking me in an instant.

"You'll end up hypothermic within two days. Hopefully you decide to act right before then." He laughs before turning on his heels and walking out of the room.

I am now left alone, forced to stand beneath the faucet that is continuously pouring freezing water over me. Nothing to protect me from the cold. No way to move out from under it due to the short length of the chains around my wrist.