06 - Pathetic

The entire time in the store Soap and I decide to stick together as we gather the things we needed to buy. Only for a moment do I part ways to grab something I forgot while standing in line.

I have to pretty much run all the way to the back of the store to find what I needed, which was a new phone charger. While I'm trying to quickly survey my options a group of three guys walk up to me. I only vaguely notice them with my peripheral vision and ignore them, assuming they are also just looking at products. However it turns out I was the product they were looking at.

"Hey there gorgeous. You a rider or a backpack?" One of them asks, noticing my helmet in my hand.

"Rider." I respond shortly.

"I got something else you can ride if you give me your number." Another one says with a condescending smirk.

"Pass." I say, still not even actually looking at them.

I finally find the charger I needed and start to walk away only for the boys to follow me and continue attempting and failing at hitting on me.

"What's the matter princess? Just a little shy are we?" The first asks in a taunting manner.

"Far from shy. Just not interested." I say and roll my eyes.

"You know trains are a lot more fun than bikes." The third boy says as he is now walking backwards in front of me.

The other two are on either side of me, pretty much blocking me from getting away from them.

I try my best to ignore them and continue walking back to the front of the store. I can now barely see Soap still waiting in line patiently but he doesn't notice me just yet.

"Fuck off." I snap as the three boys continue to not only follow but now also try to touch me.

"Don't be such a bitch. You should be flattered that we even approached you in the first place." One says.

I immediately stop in my tracks and glare at the fucking idiots who are now standing in front of me. I don't say anything but instead decide to put my helmet on to free my hands, you know, just in case.

They all get visibly irritated that I'm ignoring them and one of them even steps toward me so he's now standing mere inches from me. I still have my visor up so I tilt my head to look at him as he's a little taller than me. He doesn't say a word but the smirk on his lips tells me he's about to get his ass kicked by a girl.

My assumption was correct as he attempts to actually reach down and grab the back of my upper thigh, just below my butt.

I immediately grab his wrist and twist then bring my knee right into his sweet spot which makes him yell in pain and bend over to the point where he is eye level with me. He then tries to grab me again so I simply flip down my visor and slam my head into his so hard that he staggers back and falls on his ass.

Soap has now noticed me and the situation and is running towards me. I just casually walk toward him.

"What the fuck?! What was that Kaiser?" Soap says in a whisper shout.

"He deserved it. Let's go." I say and grab his hand to pull him with me as I see some employees making their way over.

Luckily Soap has already bought his items so he just swiftly grabs his bag on the way out. Any items I planned to purchase were left behind as I was certainly not staying to pay for them.

Once we are outside I quickly jump onto my bike as Soap gets into his car and we quickly leave the area and head back to the base.

Since I mostly know how to get back once we are on the freeway I take off around Soap and enjoy the adrenaline of going nearly one hundred.