Two

They had been in Jakarta a few days and Shane had hardly said two words to her. The other guys had noticed. Nicky took her aside. "You ok? What's happened with you and Shane? You're always so chatty and now he's hardly near you."
"He's just busy"
"We are all busy but we still have time to chat with you"
Enma sighed and leaned in and whispered "we kissed"
Nicky smiled "really? When? I want details"
Enma giggled "on the flight over. You guys fell asleep and well we kissed. He told me he wanted to kiss me. I said I wanted the too and it happened. Now he's avoiding me"
"I'm sure he's just trying to figure out what he wants."
"Or maybe he's realised it was a big mistake"
Shane came over "Nicky we need to go over the steps" Shane pulled Nicky away. Emma sighed. He didn't even look at her. Emma stood in front of the guys and went over the choreo. There had been a few changes made as the stage setup was different so placement had to change to accommodate it. The tour manager took her aside. "I'm sorry Emma. Shane told me what happened. It was unprofessional to kiss him. Go back to the hotel and pack your things. Your flight leaves this evening. We will pay you for your time." He walked away.
Enma stormed over to Shane "are you happy? You blabbing just got me sacked. I hate you"
Emma grabbed her things and ran out the rehearsal room. The hotel was just across the road. Safely in her room, Emma let herself cry. There was a knock at her door "Fuck off"
"Charming. It's Nicky. Let me in"
She opened the door "sorry. I thought it was....."
"Nah Kian is tearing into him. What he did was wrong. He kissed you. Plus the tour manager has a cheek. He's banging his assistant."
"Really?! What the hell. He has a go at me and he's sleeping with Michael. Aahhh now it makes sense."
"Yeah he's jealous. Donald came onto Shane last week. Obviously he turned him down as he's not gay but it seems you've been sacked out of jealousy. Shane has to report any possible relationship with one of the staff, it's policy. It's not a sackable offence. Just needs to be kept on the down low for a few weeks before you guys can go public"
"It was just a kiss. There is no relationship."
There was another knock at the door. Nicky opened it. "Hi Shane. I will leave you two alone." He hugged Emma and whispered "hear him out" before leaving the room.
"You have five minutes. I need to finish packing"
"No you don't." He handed her a letter. "A formal written apology from Donald. There is also a copy of your contract to resign. If you want to stay that is."
"Yeah I want to stay but how can I? Clearly you feel the kiss was a mistake and that's why you've been avoiding me"
"NO!" Shane said loudly "I haven't been avoiding you because it was a mistake. I was avoiding you because I assumed you wouldn't want a relationship with me"
Emma took his hand as they sat on the bed. "I wont lie, the kiss shocked me but it felt so right kissing you."
"So you want to be with me?"
"Yes Shane. I want to be with you" she leaned forward and kissed him then he pulled away.
"Emma. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"You're too cute Filan. Yes I will be your girlfriend" he leaned back in and kissed her.
"Mmm. I want to stay here all day and kiss you but we have a show to get you guys ready for"
Shane pouted. "I don't wanna. I want to stay here" Emma chuckled. "What if promise you can stay here with me tonight and kiss me all night long"
" I reckon we could do more than that" he winked. "Shane Filan you are naughty"
"Oh babe. You have no idea"