Five

Emma slowly opened her eyes. The morning light shining through the window. She loved waking up in his arms. She smiled as she felt Shane kiss her neck "good morning baby" he whispered. "Mmm. Good morning handsome" he continued kissing her neck. His hand moved to her breast, gently teasing her nipple. She let out a soft moan. She pushed her ass back against his hard cock. Shane chucked "horny are we?" "How can I not be with a sexy man like you touching me" his hand moved down further "so wet for me." He rubbed her clit quickly "fuck yes" she moaned as she grew closer to orgasm. Just as she was about to, he moved his hand away. "Shane. That's just cruel" she giggled. "You only get to when I'm buried deep inside you." He lifted her leg, positioning himself and slid into her. He moved hard and fast "you like it rough don't you baby. You love being rammed from behind" her moans were answer enough. He pulled out and turned her onto her back. He roughly pushed her legs open and pushed back into her. Pinning her hands above her head. Emma looked up at at him. She loved when he took control. It was hot. "You're mine Emma. My little slut" oh fuck yes Shane she thought to herself. "Yes sir. I'm you're slut. Always"
"Good girl" he picked up the pace and they soon found release. They lay in each others arms. She was so glad they had nothing planned for the day.
"Shane?"
"Yeah?"
"I want to try some different things. Sex wise"
"Oh yeah? Like what?"
"The stuff they do on fifty shades"
Shane sat up "really? You want that with me?"
"Only if you're up for it"
"Fuck yes I am"