Twenty Two

It had been a few weeks since the incident and Mandy been in front of the judge. He had ordered her to spend 3 years in a psychiatric hospital in Dublin. They also granted a restraining order meaning she was not allowed near Shane or Emma when released. It had been a massive relief. The lads had  a few months off and Emma wanted to surprise Shane with a nice holiday. She had spoke to Gillian about where he had always wanted to go and Emma had booked it. She couldn't wait. The night before they were due to fly out, Gillian had invited him over for dinner so that Emma could pack their bags. When he got home he wondered why she was acting all hyper. "What are you up to?" He asked.
"Nothing. Why?" He wrapped his arms around her "I don't believe you" she giggled. "What if I told you that we are flying out to Barbados tomorrow." Shane looked at her mouth open in shock "very funny" she smiled "I'm serious. We fly to London from knock at 7am and then our flight leaves London at 10am." Shane started jumping around. "Oh my god. Barbados?!"
Emma laughed "we are staying at the Sandals Royal Barbados Resort. All inclusive. 10 days of  sun, sand, sea and" she leaned in and whispered "sex" Shane looked at her with a nervous smile "are you sure? I...." She cut him off by kissing him "yes I'm sure. Tonight we need to get to bed early." "We need to pack!"
"Nope. I've already done that. Why do you think I stayed behind when you went to Gillian's for dinner?" He smiled. "Right Mr Filan. It's time for bed. We need to be at the airport for 5am!"