Twenty Three

Their flights had been uneventful and they had slept for most of the flight from London. Emma had booked Shane the window seat and it was worth it to see his face as they came into land. Their transfer to the resort was quick and simple. After checking in they were shown to their suite. She had booked a South Seas Crystal Lagoon suite and it was stunning. It had a private balcony, a Tranquility Soaking Tub for two. The master bedroom features elegant furnishings, a king-size bed, and a smart TV; while the adjoining living room offers a comfy seating area and bar fully stocked with liquors and wine. The en-suite spa-style bathroom had a double basin vanity, dual-control walk-in shower, and backlit mirrors. They took in their surroundings "wow. This really is a little slice of paradise" She looked at Shane who was lying on the bed sprawled out. She chuckled. "Why don't we go for a shower, get changed and head down to the pool and relax for a while before dinner." Shane reluctantly got up. It was 1pm local time so it was taking some adjusting to the time difference. After their shower, Shane put on his swim shorts. His jaw dropped when he saw Emma come out the bathroom in her hot pink bikini. Her hair swept up into a messy bun. "Jesus baby. You look incredible. So sexy. I think I might need to lock you away" Emma giggled. "I know it's a bit much isn't it" Shane shook his head "it's perfect baby." The top just contained her breasts and the bottoms just hid her most intimate part. "I see someone has had a wax" Shane said with a smirk. "Be a good boy and you might get to see it." "How much did you take off?" She looked at him "all of it". She giggled as he moaned. "Let's go lover boy"
They found two sun loungers in a quiet spot by one of the smaller pools. Once they had settled a waiter came very and asked if they would like a drink. Shane ordered a craft beer and Emma ordered an iced pina colada. She took and sip and smiled "mmm. Delicious"  they sat and chatted about what they could get up to over the next few days, making sure to schedule time to relax on the beach and by the pool. They needed this break. The best thing about it was the resort was adult only so Shane didn't run the risk of running into younger fans who would want his attention. They lay there for a few hours enjoying the different drinks on offer. Soon enough it was time to get ready for dinner. The resort had 10 restaurants. They opted for the steakhouse, having made a reservation on arrival. Emma wanted to tease Shane. Leave him desperate for her. She stood in front of him and took her bikini off and walked over to the wardrobe. "Hmmm. What to wear" she felt Shane's eyes on her. Then his arms were around her and he was kissing her neck. "Mmm. Not yet handsome" she giggled. "We need to get ready" Shane pouted. Emma chose a short dark blue dress and matched it with silver sandals. "Dinner is going to drag in. Especially knowing you don't have underwear on. Tease" Emma chucked softly "you're on to talk. I know you have no boxers on Mr Filan and those are some tight trousers" she winked. Finally ready they headed to the restaurant.
It wasn't too busy so they didn't need to wait long for their food. Emma ordered Sesame & Black Pepper Crusted Tuna Medallions and Shane chose the Flame seared and gently roasted chicken supreme. Both opting for bottled water. The food was delicious and Emma enjoyed teasing Shane. She ran her foot up his leg which made him shiver. "I want you so bad Shane. I can't wait to feel you inside me. Claiming me."  "Fuck" he whispered. They finished their meal and quickly headed back to their room. Shane went in first, Emma closed the door and quickly found herself pinned against it as Shane kissed her passionately. He undone his trousers and kicked them off. He pushed her dress up then picked her up, her back against the door. Her legs wrapped around him. She slid down onto him and they both moaned. It was bard, fast and full of heat. It didn't take long for them to find release. Shane carefully helped Emma to the ground. Their heads together. Both sweating. "I've missed that" she said breathlessly.