Four

Emma and Shane had spent a few days in London packing up her flat. The furniture she was leaving behind. It was only her personal belongings so it was easier to take on the flight. Shane had encouraged her to reach out to the landlord, Larry. He came to the flat and she explained her side. She was shocked to find out her flatmate was a con artist who done this all the time to make money. She preyed on hard working people, who made a decent living. Larry had gone to the police and told her he was going after the flatmate for the full amount owed, promising to pay back what she lost. Emma decided she didn't want that and told him he could keep it to cover costs. She wanted a fresh start with Shane.
It was a relief to be on the short flight to Ireland and not long later they were outside Shane's house "wow. Your house is gorgeous"
"Our house" he replied. They headed inside and Shane laughed as Emma stood in the hall, mouth wide open. "You like it then?"
She nodded. "Leave your bags here and I will take you on the grand tour" Shane took her hand and showed her around the house. He took her downstairs to what she assumed was the basement. When he opened the door her jaw dropped again. "You have a pool!"
"Yeah."
"I will be down here every day. It's amazing"
She walked around the pool taking in the massive space. In the corner she saw the sauna. "I'm in heaven" she turned around to find Shane standing naked. "Damn" she whispered.
"Like what you see?"
She nodded. "I think I will join you" she took off her clothes. Shane took her hand and led her into the pool. She let out a shriek as the cold water hit her bare skin. Shane wrapped his arms around her. She looked into his beautiful eyes. He kissed her softly. "Mmm" he smiled at her "you know, I've always wanted to christen the pool" he winked at her. "What you waiting for? I'm all yours"