𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1

It was difficult for the twins to move all of a sudden. They looked at their room one last time before they got downstairs and got their suitcases. They had so many friends here and they didn't think it would be the same there. In fact it probably won't be.

They made their way to the car and put their suitcases in the trunk.

                                    ꧁꧂

They parked in front of their new house. The twins sighed and looked at each other. They weren't ready for this.

As they were helping with the suitcases they heard some boys whistling.

"Nice asses." One of them said.

They both flipped him off and went in. They got upstairs and saw their rooms. Thank god they were in separate rooms. They had a special bond. They loved each other, but they needed privacy.

By the time they were done with the luggage they went to their rooms and started decorating them. Putting posters lights etc.

ADELINE'S POV:

By the time we were ready I got undressed and hopped in the shower. I turned on the hot water feeling it burn my skin. I love hot showers. I washed my body and hair.

I only had panties on while I was putting body lotion. I then put on a crop top and went to open my window. I got out a cigarette and lit it up.

"Nice body, fatty." Some guy yelled from outside.

It was the same one from when we came earlier.

"Creep." I yelled out and threw my cigarette at him closing the window.

What an asshole.

I turned off the light and got in bed. I turned around a few times before drifting of to sleep.

I was woken up by Aria shaking me.

"Adii wake up." She said.

I groaned before getting up and rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"6:40" She answered.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair and went to pick out an outfit.

I then sat on my vanity and started doing my makeup.

By the time me and Aria were ready it was 7:45. We were close to school so there was nothing to be worried about.

We got downstairs to see our parents there.

"Bye ma bye dad." We both said.

"Bye kids." They replied and with that we left the house.

"Something new" Aria asked me.

"Meh just that the guy from yesterday saw me naked." I replied now facing her. Her eyes widened.

"This bitch" She said.

I looked at her and we burst out laughing.

We got to school and walked in. We didn't really care about what people were thinking about us.

We got our schedules and started walking towards our class.

We were just in front when I heard a familiar voice.

"What's up fatties." That guy said again.

"What's up asshole." I snapped back and gave him a big fake smile before flipping him off and walking in.

The fact that he was seeking attention, I mean me and Aria were pretty skinny, but in a good way we had asses and boobs.

We got in and the teacher told us to introduce ourselves.