𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 18

Tom's POV:

It's been a week since Adeline has not left her room neither has Bill. He thinks it's his fault for leaving her alone at the bar. Everyone knows its not his fault, even Adeline knows it. I know it's hard for her. We've been visiting her from time to time, but she doesn't talk to us nor does she eat. She doesn't even talk to Aria, the only person that understands her. But I don't blame her that's traumatic. She's like a little sister to me and I hate seeing her like that. Why? Just why? Why did it happen to her? I'm not saying it should've happened to someone else, but why her?

_

I knocked on Bill's door and went in. He was laying in bed, eyes puffy and tissues everywhere. I hate seeing him like that. Blaming himself for something he couldn't have predicted.

"Bill?" I said. No answer. He isn't even talking to me. He's only tried talking to Adeline, no one else. Or mostly apologising to her.

I sighed as I left the room closing the door behind me. I don't know what to do anymore, that's too much to handle.

Aria's POV:

Adeline hasn't talked to me since that night. The police caught the r@pist. We're glad that it's over, but it's not over for her. I've been through that shit and I know it's hard. Why did it have to be her? Why not me?! She's broken. We all know it, we can see it only in her eyes. Our aunt almost got a heart attack when we called her that night. That night was ruined for all of us, mostly Adeline. I feel bad for Bill, blaming himself for something he couldn't have predicted. Neither one of us could've.

I knocked on Adeline's door as I went in. She was laying in bed. Numb, her body drained. She really looked broken. My eyes welled up with tears, but I brushed them off.

"Adi?" I said. No response. Like I said she isn't talking to anyone. I sat on her bed, looking at her numb expression. "Can you at least look at me?" My voice broke while talking. I watched for a while, but gave up. It will take time, but she'll heal, not mentally, but physically, or at least I hope.

-

The boys came over today to check on my sister. I don't know if it's a good idea, but I let them in. They were there when this happened so they are involved. And I know they truly care about her.

Me and the band were sat in the living room except for Bill who was upstairs in Adeline's room.

"Has she talked?" Gustav asked.

I kept silent for a while till I sighed. "No." I responded quietly. "I just don't get it. Why did it have to be her? Why not me?!-"

"NO!" Tom yelled. "You have no right to say that. It's the worst thing that could happen to someone, but you cannot wish it was you instead of her! I know you really care about her, but do you know how she would feel if this was you?! You haven't really thought about it, have you? She would of locked herself up not talking to us like you do. She would starve herself thinking it was her fault! Do you really want to do that to her?!" His yells lowered through each sentence. My eyes welled up. He was kind of right. He embraced me into a hug as I sobbed into his chest.

"I fucking hate myself for leaving her to make out with you.." I mumbled against his chest.

"I hate myself too." He replied quietly.

Bill's POV:

I walked upstairs to Adeline's room wanting to check up on her. I know it was not the best idea. She needed time to heal. Everyone knows she won't heal mentally. No person would be able to. I opened her door as I shut the door behind me and sat on her bed.

"Adi?" I said. No response. Like every day.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. I'm sorry I didn't protect you. I'm sorry I left you alone at the bar. I fucking hate myself for doing this. I would never do it again. I know what's done is done, but I cannot live without hearing your voice. I hate myself more with every second that passes by I-"

"You shouldn't."

I smiled as I heard her voice and quickly hugged her. "I love you." I mumbled against her chest.

"I love you too." She replied quietly.

"I know it's hard for you, but please talk to your sister. She's hurting, because of the fact that you don't talk to her." I said. After a few seconds she nodded and we both walked downstairs. As we reached the last step everyone's eyes widened and Aria quickly jumped on Adeline hugging her tightly.

"I'm so sorry." Aria said. "It's all my fault.."

"It's not."

"I love you little sis."

"I love you too Aria."

𝑨/𝑵 I'm crying rn that's so sad and cute at the same time. I feel her and I know it's hard. But like Bill said "What's done is done." I fucking hate people like that. They shouldn't have been given a life. May they burn in hell!